The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Yep time change plus long flight I'm staying up late for sure

Well this is interesting. Change of plans. Heading to the airport now. Roads are supposed to be freezing from the fog and 30* temps. So I'll be heading to the airport now and catching some sleep there before my 545am flight. Mother Nature is testing me

Well this is interesting. Change of plans. Heading to the airport now. Roads are supposed to be freezing from the fog and 30* temps. So I'll be heading to the airport now and catching some sleep there before my 545am flight. Mother Nature is testing me

Stay safe bro!

Be safe dude

Safe travels mr V And good luck

Safe travels brother. Good luck.

Safe travels!!

Safe travels Philly and give them hell buddy!

I remember not being able to sleep the night before - it was like the anticipation of Christmas Eve on steriods.

Safe travels #TeamRedemption! Enjoy every second you are there and good luck!!

It has been said by others, but many thanks to Callaway and #Zoocrew for again putting on such an amazing event.

I think I'm packed :alien: we'll find out after I figure out what I'm missing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see everyone in Cally! Thanks for the well wishes everyone, much appreciated!

All packed up. Going to check my bag, best part is I managed to pack an empty extra bag in my suitcase. Hahahaha

Safe travels all,give em heck redemption!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

We made it to the airport and I successfully made it home as well in the thickest most impossible to see through fog. Temps are falling here and it'll quickly be ice. Hopeful MrV's flight is able to make it outta here in a couple hours. Keep him company while he's camped out at the airport!

Good luck to all, and safe travels. Have fun, make memories and kick buttocks

My bag is packed. Wondering if I bring a laptop bag or some sort of duffel to supplement this... Probably go duffle bag

Oh, hey, look at that, I can't sleep.

Ok maybe sleeping in an airport is tougher than expected. But this will help get me on Cali time haha

Safe travels guys, looking forward to following along this week

I'm surprised only one member of team redemption is camping at the airport. I figured there would be more. That or at least a few that said screw the flight, I'm driving.

Guess what team redemption, life changing g awesomeness is only hours away.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Made it through security and I'm waiting at my gate. Starbucks directly across from me opens at 5am and this guy is excited for that haha safe travels everyone! See everyone in a few hours

So far everything has been smooth sailing this morning. Decided to take a chance and get out of my comfort zone.

09c5f9f7113b937f03ae49e9dc2163ce.jpg

Through security and everything is smooth so far

Fly safe fellas! Can't wait to follow along on your adventure.

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

#WheelsUp
a73f87a37be074696891ce411f7498c1.jpg

I'll be back once we get to 10,000ft

Back