DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rough start, but birdie, birdie to start.

Birdie, birdie, par, par through 4

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Still playing well?

No. Two boogies on holes 4 and 5. Pin placements were horrendous. Even par with two to play. #14 and #15 to play.

Ended up getting 4th in the second flight. Had fun today.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Enjoyed the round today gentlemen. Started strong , but could not capitalize.
Glad to see you out there dru. Your hurting the ball pretty solid for such a long layoff. Need to see you out there more.

Needed to check the time here. Thought I would bump this. Looking forward to hitting something different tomorrow. Hoping that I can hit better than I did today. Hopefully we can hit the range before we tee off. Today, NO RANGE, did not work out for me.
Sunday, 12/6
9AM - Pecan Valley River

1) #Cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) cwmonroe87
4) OPEN

Sunday, 12/6
9AM - Pecan Valley River

1) #Cookie
2) afwcardinal
3) cwmonroe87
4) OPEN

Depending on how my night ends I may be able to join you gentlemen.
No swing lube to warm me up tomorrow cause I will have plenty still in my system lol

I'm ready for this morning. At the first course and ready to warm up. Beautiful day it too. Only thing missing is a few THP'ers. See you gentlemen shortly.

I'm ready for this morning. At the first course and ready to warm up. Beautiful day it too. Only thing missing is a few THP'ers. See you gentlemen shortly.

See you soon buddy

I'm over on the putting green. No range for me today

You missed a good day today Cookie.

a3a4fa9c0e571be5e5217fe75ee84ed0.jpg

Had a great time teeing it up with you today Chris (cwmonroe87) and Charles (djcoolaid1914). Definitely some good playing weather for this time of year. Thanks for coming out and hope we can do it again soon.

You missed a good day today Cookie.

a3a4fa9c0e571be5e5217fe75ee84ed0.jpg

Had a great time teeing it up with you today Chris (cwmonroe87) and Charles (djcoolaid1914). Definitely some good playing weather for this time of year. Thanks for coming out and hope we can do it again soon.

You couldn't have said it better Eddie, great weather, great company and overall some good golf was played by everyone. Im glad I got to tee it up with you before you leave.

#Cookie I think if I could manage to tee it up "under the weather" you could have too lol.

You couldn't have said it better Eddie, great weather, great company and overall some good golf was played by everyone. Im glad I got to tee it up with you before you leave.

#Cookie I think if I could manage to tee it up "under the weather" you could have too lol.

Under the weather, I like that.
We missed you Cookie. Hope you're above the weather tomorrow.

Hate that I missed it but I'm still feeling like garbage. Headache, nausea, and chills.

Plan to play both days next weekend weather allowing.

I think I will be unavailable as I will have family in town for our Christmas together. Plus, my daughters high school is having there fall performance this weekend and she is involved. Looks I will be attending a play Saturday night.
Hate that I missed it but I'm still feeling like garbage. Headache, nausea, and chills.

Plan to play both days next weekend weather allowing.

I think I will be unavailable as I will have family in town for our Christmas together. Plus, my daughters high school is having there fall performance this weekend and she is involved. Looks I will be attending a play Saturday night.

Understand buddy, busy time of year.

At a minimum I'll be hitting the range for some shaft testing. Think there may be a tourney at MB or PV...need to check.

I'm all into the testing right now. Need to find a bit more launch for those Florida courses I'm going to be playing next year.

I might be down for next weekend but hurt my hand today on the front 9. It hurts to make a fist or hold anything with my pinky and ring finger.

I might be down for next weekend but hurt my hand today on the front 9. It hurts to make a fist or hold anything with my pinky and ring finger.
I was thinking about that earlier this evening. How is the wrist feeling/ looking tonight. So a little sore? Have you thrown any Iice on that yet?

I was thinking about that earlier this evening. How is the wrist feeling/ looking tonight. So a little sore? Have you thrown any Iice on that yet?
Ya I iced it down for awhile tonight and hopefully by the AM it will be better.

Anyone interested in teaming up with me on Saturday?

We have the last PVGA tournament on Saturday for the year. It is a member/guest two-person scramble on the River with tee times beginning at 9am. Let’s get a guest and invite them to play to be a part of the association. If you do not have a partner, call the shop and we can try to pair you up with someone. Call no later than 5pm on Thursday to sign up.

Phillip (TBD) and I are playing Wildhorse this Friday at 9AM if 2 of you are interested in try to keep up!

Phillip (TBD) and I are playing Wildhorse this Friday at 9AM if 2 of you are interested in try to keep up!

What's the cost? I am off Friday.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back