Michigan hackers, check in here

Sounds like we have 3 of us for 12:30 at Giant Oak. Jerry, CJ and I... Anyone want to jump in to make it a complete 4 some?

Would anyone be interested in some golf outside(weather permitting) or sim, in between Christmas and New Years? I haven't looked at my clubs since Labor Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would throw down...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

School got me like...

?

You can swing by for 9....

Or I could pick you up...

I don't think my teammates or my grade would appreciate me catching a 4 hour break to play golf today.

Had fun out there today! CJ was bombing that Bridgestone 815! He played pretty well. Was happy with how I hit it today. Shot 43/39.

Had fun out there today! CJ was bombing that Bridgestone 815! He played pretty well. Was happy with how I hit it today. Shot 43/39.
Friday? 54 and sunny?

By far the favorite shot was that 160 yd 7 iron over the tree, into the wind to 4' to save par.

That and ANY wedge (except that one...) inside 100 yds.

Wedges were solid today!

By far the favorite shot was that 160 yd 7 iron over the tree, into the wind to 4' to save par.

Wedges were solid today!

That sounds fantastic. I wish I could get out to play some golf.

Wedges were solid today!

You hit a lot of good shots today. Especially with the Bstone 815. That was your best iron shot of the day.

Let's make it hap'n Cap'n.

Where and when are you thinking? Let me know, I should be good work is pretty slow right now.

Where and when are you thinking? Let me know, I should be good work is pretty slow right now.

I think you guys should come to southeast Illinios for a round... It's even warmer here.

I can't travel too awful far away as I have work at 4. I know a couple others expressed interest. Farmington Hills was fun (besides the dbag icejackers).

If this weather holds, I'd be up to play between christmas and new years. Or even a sim session if the weather goes to the norm.

I can't travel too awful far away as I have work at 4. I know a couple others expressed interest. Farmington Hills was fun (besides the dbag icejackers).

Yeah that wasn't bad at all but I think they are closed now...

Yeah that wasn't bad at all but I think they are closed now...
This is probably true. Hard part is finding a course that's open!

This is probably true. Hard part is finding a course that's open!

Just got back from lunch, any luck finding something?

Back