THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

That is saying a lot because Genny Light is nasty.
On 18 while we were waiting for you guys we were 50yds away and first thing I thought was wtf was that noise?

Great matchup for a regional rivalry. I'll be paying attention to this one.

#saychouddah!

Getting ready for some prep today with THPers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's way too cold out there, I'm out.

#justkidding #decembergolfinNewEngland #frostdelay

Weather is still holding for us!

Mid to high 40s today. Will be getting a round in with 1 or more WNY THPers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

THP Regional Rivalry - New York and New Jersey vs New England

THP Regional Rivalry - New York and New Jersey vs New England

As your friend I want to like your post, but as your mortal enemy in #RegionalRivalry i hope it drops 2 ft of snow on you right now :alien:

As your friend I want to like your post, but as your mortal enemy in #RegionalRivalry i hope it drops 2 ft of snow on you right now :alien:
Thanks Buddy, but no chance of that :) Supposed to be even nicer next weekend. This weather is crazy. Snowfall records last year, lack of snowfall records this year.

Don't forget the Pats hat..:)

Don't forget the Pats hat..:)
Doesn't look like we're gonna have critical mass. Ben bailed and never heard back from Jimmy.

Doesn't look like we're gonna have critical mass. Ben bailed and never heard back from Jimmy.

Well since you are now a Pats fan, I think you should wear it. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

You guys just had to bring up the putter...forget about sports talk that's all were going to hear about now.

speaking of the good ole ben Hogan 1415....it was a looong time ago when a mere lad of boy had a chance to pick a new putter to go with his hand me down clubs from his grandfather.....fast forward...that sound will ring in the ears of the new Englanders as they recall how the ny/nj team put a hurtin' on their team

They were probably afraid of some NE'rs showing up and you guys getting a taste of the inevitable beat-down that's coming

They were probably afraid of some NE'rs showing up and you guys getting a taste of the inevitable beat-down that's coming
Nah...doubt any of us are worrying about that too much :)

Wish I could play next Saturday but I have a UCONN game to head to. Planning to play Sunday and might try to get a half day on Friday.

Nothing like mid-high 50s in December, hopefully I'll be over this cold by then.

Got some prep time in today. Can't believe he grass tees were still open! Definitely some stuff to work on - I scheduled my series of lessons for the winter.

The weather in South Jersey has been amazing. Hit the range Saturday and Sunday. Was at the range again today and hope to get 9 in on Saturday after work.

Gonna do my best to get a round in over the next couple days. At low 60s I wish the weekend wasn't already booked.

I'll be playing at least 18 this weekend, can't believe it's still "warm" out!

18 Sunday planned. Hopefully the weather continues. Nice to keep the swing groved outdoors so far.

I might be able to get 9 in on Sunday after Grandma's birthday celebration. Hopefully this weather will stick around for another weekend since I don't have to drive home to PA then!

It's awesome my NY/NJ and NE brothers get to golf this late into the calendar.

enjoy your rounds this weekend.

Back