The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

same here . I have a 3/4 and 5 hybrid .. Makes the game so much more enjoyable for me as age is taking effect now. Heck , if i could i would have a full bag of hybrids. Had quite a few under par rounds this year all thanks to the hybrids

Ive been looking for a 5 hybrid. My 4 hybrid is one of my favorite clubs.

I need to take #Grandaddy week off of work next even if I am not fortunate enough to be playing in it. Spending about an hour 3 different times today catching up just isn't enough to take in all the amazing happenings. This thread is definitely must follow internet from start to finish!

I need to take #Grandaddy week off of work next even if I am not fortunate enough to be playing in it. Spending about an hour 3 different times today catching up just isn't enough to take in all the amazing happenings. This thread is definitely must follow internet from start to finish!
Seriously. I tried to check in every hour and each time it was seriously like 150 posts of greatness.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

We are going to the Hideaway. Tonight.

Holy ****.
And tomorrow, and Wednesday. Wednesday when you'll have the belt firmly in hand. Sending Jrod back in the costume "Beltless"

ao so expected you to have a ut in the bag vice the hybrid.

Me too but there's no denying the XR. Was honestly 30 yards longer than the 21

Your numbers were crazy with that thing.

That's a hell of a jump. Distance, forgiveness, and I'm sure those fitters had you dialed in. Go tear up those par 5's friend

Sounds like pairings are near

Check out last years live thread. Small membership 2 course private club. It's just about perfect and they treated us better than our own families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked the website. Looks amazing! Membership and dues are quite steep.

Finally caught up

JohnnyRod in a onesie is more believable than almost anything else that you guys experienced today. Thanks to everybody for the updates, pics, fitting sheets, and margaritas! Can't wait to see pairings and the rest of the night at the Hideaway.

All quiet. They must be eating lol! You always know what table just got their food.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

All quiet. They must be eating lol! You always know what table just got their food.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same lol

I was thinking the same lol
Yep with Margaritas in one hand and what is sure to be some great food from The Hideaway in the other, fourming becomes pretty difficult. Lol

Coverage has been fantastic today guys.
Now Ready to see those pairings for tomorrow. Want to see which THP teams will be taking down which Zoo Crew teams.

Coverage has been fantastic today guys.
Now Ready to see those pairings for tomorrow. Want to see which THP teams will be taking down which Zoo Crew teams.
I don't know who they will be playing but I can't wait to follow the Harvmp/TexasHacker match.

Have a blast tomorrow guys. Take all of the points, put 'em down early and quickly.

One thing for sure hashtag and I have way better hair than our opponents
2f5b47014b31aaaaf2b6e51a2a73ce7c.jpg

Took a while to catch up but so much awesomeness going on out there! Great job updating and letting us in on your amazing experience! Bring home the belt #TeamRedemption!

holy shieeettttt, that was awesome to catch up on! RFC chatting with PhillyV and getting the thumbsup was awesome. those putter covers and bags look amazing. and the margs look thirst quenching!!! now do some work #TMRDPTN

Some solid matchups there

Solid match ups! Give em hell boys.

Back