Do you have to be on Xbox live ?

i have no intentions to play on the intra web

Believe you have to have at the very least a Silver Account on Xbox Live. You will need internet connection for updates to the console, games, as well as downloading other's courses in The Golf Club.

Thanks

I figured I needed to be connected to the intra web. Hope i can play old 360 games on these , they are really cheap now

Thanks

I figured I needed to be connected to the intra web. Hope i can play old 360 games on these , they are really cheap now

Do some research you will find all of this info online..

Thanks

Not all games are backwards compatible but they are working on updates to XB1 to make this happen I believe. Seems like you have IntEr web capabilities. I would at least check out some of the content, its pretty good.

Last edited:
Thanks

Only some 360 games work on Xbox One right now. Support for more are coming each month, but check for compatibility before buying.

Thanks / makes sense. The Walmart employee said any Xbox game will work on it. That just didn't make sense

*sigh*
Heading back towards the PS4. Although my coworkers are Xboxers and the compatibility with Win10 is nice, I have two good friends that are PS4 users and that swayed my decision. Add in the fact that I have owned every PS system that was released except the PSP.
Frag you later!

*sigh*
Heading back towards the PS4. Although my coworkers are Xboxers and the compatibility with Win10 is nice, I have two good friends that are PS4 users and that swayed my decision. Add in the fact that I have owned every PS system that was released except the PSP.
Frag you later!

You cannot go wrong with either IMO. Both solid systems with their individual pros and cons.

*sigh*
Frag you later!

I was tempted by the Xbox One only because of Halo, but I've owned every Sony system since the Playstation 1 and I couldn't change now..

No way I could do PS4. Played it over thanksgiving at my sisters house with my BIL and the controllers are terrible IMO, at least for me.

No way I could do PS4. Played it over thanksgiving at my sisters house with my BIL and the controllers are terrible IMO, at least for me.

That's how I felt when I first tried the Xbox. Controllers were large, analog sticks in the "wrong" spots, and overall clunky.

That's how I felt when I first tried the Xbox. Controllers were large, analog sticks in the "wrong" spots, and overall clunky.

I had never owned a PS system, got used to the controller almost immediately. Not a huge difference between both if you play a bit.

I had never owned a PS system, got used to the controller almost immediately. Not a huge difference between both if you play a bit.

Agreed, first picking up the controller you will feel the difference, but I think if you give it an hour or so, you'll get used to it as they aren't that different. Biggest difference to adjust to is the left joystick placement.

Not all games are backwards compatible but they are working on updates to XB1 to make this happen I believe. Seems like you have IntEr web capabilities. I would at least check out some of the content, its pretty good.

I've held off buying either system (which has been VERY painful). I have the Wii, PS 1-3 and the XBOX 360. But if XBOX One will play my Force Unleashed games then I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

Xbox One-Destiny

Xbox One-Destiny

Searched the threads but couldn't really find anything (could be that I'm terrible at searching) but does anybody here play Destiny on Xbox one? was looking for a group to do strikes and raids with.

Merged with Xbox thread.

Searched the threads but couldn't really find anything (could be that I'm terrible at searching) but does anybody here play Destiny on Xbox one? was looking for a group to do strikes and raids with.

Not sure Destiny is a popular game here on THP ... unfortunately I play it on the PS4 or could help you out some.

I play Destiny on occasion. They've changed it in so many ways it's hard to keep up and gets pretty annoying. Raiding for shards and all that crap then saying sorry we took them out lol

I play Destiny on occasion. They've changed it in so many ways it's hard to keep up and gets pretty annoying. Raiding for shards and all that crap then saying sorry we took them out lol
I never got into the raids, only 2 of my friends play destiny and they don't raid often as it's hard to get us together at one point.... and most raids require 6 guys... Strikes however only require 3, and could use help on those for quests

I've played the raids too many times and things never drop at 320 for me unless it is the challenge mode. Too much of a grind for not enough useful stuff.

Son got one for Christmas, and we've got rid of most channels on our dish so I want to use it to stream as much as possible? Any useful tricks/apps I should know about for this?

Son got one for Christmas, and we've got rid of most channels on our dish so I want to use it to stream as much as possible? Any useful tricks/apps I should know about for this?

Nobody?

Back