The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSU should end higher ranked than Iowa anyway after today.
That's why I think the ranking system is stupid. #4 loses to #5 by one score and they drop passed a team who didn't even play.

So dumb.

To be honest ... I'd like to see OU at #4. Easier to get to Miami for me. #9HrRoadTrip

Where is the other semi final game, we have one here at the Orange Bowl, is the other in JerryWorld?

What is the reasoning for OU moving up over Bama, who just got an additional win over a ranked team while OU didn't even play?

Go back and read it again ... Bama has struggled two games in a row to put away their opponents. OU has been a juggernaut lately. Matters not anyways ... 2 or 3 its all the same.

Just read some stats from McCaffrey out of Stanford.

Dude has had some CRAZY numbers. Breaking Barry Sanders records?

Will he even sniff Heisman votes?

Just read some stats from McCaffrey out of Stanford.

Dude has had some CRAZY numbers. Breaking Barry Sanders records?

Will he even sniff Heisman votes?

Probably finish behind the Saban promotional machine.

Go back and read it again ... Bama has struggled two games in a row to put away their opponents. OU has been a juggernaut lately.

But what I am saying is they had all of the information from OU's side last week and didn't do it. So why would they move OU over an SEC champion Bama who just beat a ranked team? Florida is awful, but unfortunately for OU they were ranked. No way if they didn't move them ahead after last week that they would do it now. Only team that has a chance to bump Bama down is MSU.

But what I am saying is they had all of the information from OU's side last week and didn't do it. So why would they move OU over an SEC champion Bama who just beat a ranked team? Florida is awful, but unfortunately for OU they were ranked. No way if they didn't move them ahead after last week that they would do it now. Only team that has a chance to bump Bama down is MSU.

We'll see tomorrow.

If iowa is 5 i smell osu vs ND in fiesta

Meh this playoff is gonna suck I hate all these teams .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSU will get it even though Iowa had a comparable schedule... because "eye test"... in the end, MSU winning is best for the B1G because had Iowa won the pundits would say the B1G is terrible

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We'll see tomorrow.

That we will. OU is in though and that's the biggest thing. Nothing to really worry about.

Exactly.

Sparty coach is feisty in this interview. I like him.

Probably finish behind the Saban promotional machine.
It's not like Henry broke Herschel Walkers single season rushing record or anything, though.

Meh this playoff is gonna suck I hate all these teams .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im rooting for anyone not named clemson or has a coach named Satan

It's not like Henry broke Herschel Walkers single season rushing record or anything, though.
Of course he did cause of their below avg qb..dude ran like 84 times today

Im rooting for anyone not named clemson or has a coach named Satan
Ditto.

However, I bet MSU jumps to #3, the more I think about it.

Bama will crush MSU. Their front 7 is too much for MSU QB.
If Bama plays, Clemson for all the marbles, that OLine of Clemson will get schooled.

Ugh.

Ditto.

However, I bet MSU jumps to #3, the more I think about it.

Bama will crush MSU. Their front 7 is too much for MSU QB.
If Bama plays, Clemson for all the marbles, that OLine of Clemson will get schooled.

Ugh.
I dont think bama is programmed to crush anyone...i could see them beating sparty but it will be close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back