The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama strikes me as a throwback SEC team - power running game and D.

Bama strikes me as a throwback SEC team - power running game and D.

Isn't that what they have been every year under Saban, last year was the closest thing to an exception.

1 clemson
2 al
3 msu
4 ok

I think msu's wins against Oregon, tOSU and Iowa are better than oklahoma's wins against Baylor and TCU. and playing for a conference championship is worth something.

ok beats clemson handily

al beats msu

ok beats al late in the 4th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oklahoma did play for a conference championship, it was just a week ago. Winner of that game won the conference, so that point is moot.

1 clemson
2 al
3 msu
4 ok

I think msu's wins against Oregon, tOSU and Iowa are better than oklahoma's wins against Baylor and TCU. and playing for a conference championship is worth something.

ok beats clemson handily

al beats msu

ok beats al late in the 4th

I remember last year when OK was scheduled to beat Clemson handily... Good times.

Tin foil hat time -- I think OK is pushed to 4 so Bama doesn't have to play OK in Dallas in the semifinal.

I would think the top three would remain the same with MSU taking 4. But, I suspect OK and MSU swap for the reason noted above.

Ultimately, don't care. Clemson is in the CFP. I thought this was going to be a 9-3 season.

Looks like Boom is a done deal for South Carolina. The East will now have 5 of 7 teams with a defensive minded head coach. Ugly games on offense look to continue to get uglier

Looks like Boom is a done deal for South Carolina. The East will now have 5 of 7 teams with a defensive minded head coach. Ugly games on offense look to continue to get uglier

Last night wasn't a good look for Scar. Having Arizona publicly announce that Rich Rod rejected them followed by late news that Muschamp was going there.

Muschamp may end up being great. Not sure how you hire him as a HC based on his last two season, though.

They offered to Rich Rod first, but he turned them down. Honestly, Arizona is the better job IMO.

I fell asleep last night and didn't see it, but how the hell do the refs get that offsides call wrong. It smells of the ACC making sure they were in the title game.

The ACC refs gave had a very rough year.

I fell asleep last night and didn't see it, but how the hell do the refs get that offsides call wrong. It smells of the ACC making sure they were in the title game.

The ACC refs gave had a very rough year.

Glad I fell asleep before the game was over. The offsides call would have been a tough pill to swallow.

In his 4 years at Florida, he was 1-3 vs USCe. The final loss against USCe, he was fired by UF the next day.

USCe hiring logic if interesting.

Well 1-4 is out, as expected

I think those are pretty fair. If I was OU though I'd actually be happy about being bumped to #4. I think they roll Clemson.

Yeah... is it weird that I would want to play 1 and 2 more than I would want to play 3 and 4

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Clemson ultimately played 11 games in a row. Will be interesting to see how they look with a month of rest.

Playoffs should be fun.

Thought for a minute about going to the orange bowl, been the last few seasons. Looked up ticket prices and that decision was a big cup of nope.

Thought for a minute about going to the orange bowl, been the last few seasons. Looked up ticket prices and that decision was a big cup of nope.

Prices will usually come down closer to the game.

I think OK and Clemson meet in the championship with OK winning pretty handily.

Sparty won't be able to handle clemsons pass attack and OK will get up too much for Henry to run the ball 100 times .

I think OK and Clemson meet in the championship with OK winning pretty handily.

Sparty won't be able to handle clemsons pass attack and OK will get up too much for Henry to run the ball 100 times .

That's pretty much hoe I see it going down.

That being said, I think Bama puts up some points on Okie, just not quite enough.

That's pretty much hoe I see it going down.

That being said, I think Bama puts up some points on Okie, just not quite enough.

Yah I don't see any blowouts other than possibly the NC.

Yah I don't see any blowouts other than possibly the NC.

I see them all being fairly high scoring games. These are the worst group of defenses in the top 4 I can remember.

Damn, Vegas does not believe in Sparty.

Damn, Vegas does not believe in Sparty.

You know it is all about generating bets, I believe all of the numbers will be pretty fluid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back