THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I am down let me get my hosels warmed up need to give you a false sense of security

Mine are already worn so it will be a hell of loop! I'll bring the onion sack of balls

lol, fat fingers on the iphone. Im bringing home the bacon to ma
Haha ma might need a larger phone to go along with the 2nd place bacon

128 days til the event. Looking forward to the meet and greet the night before. Thinking of the range on Saturday morning. I miss THP events.

All this talk of bacon is making me hungry! Candied bacon would be good.

Haha ma might need a larger phone to go along with the 2nd place bacon

speaking of phones im really liking the looks of the galaxy s7. Ive been an apple guy for years. i bet that s7 would take an awesome team photo of the carolina team holding the trophy or the look of defeat on the faces of the dmv boys....hmmm

Dude, the Black and Blue burger from Hickory Tavern! Killing it but let's get back on the event hahaha

speaking of phones im really liking the looks of the galaxy s7. Ive been an apple guy for years. i bet that s7 would take an awesome team photo of the carolina team holding the trophy or the look of defeat on the faces of the dmv boys....hmmm
Come see us in the Android thread and stop being a sheep and just following the crowd.

Come see us in the Android thread and stop being a sheep and just following the crowd.

I'm seriously thinking of switching. I'll check the thread out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I would post this in all the Regional Rivalries...

Okay so here is my question and I think it serves well. I think for the community, these THP Regional Rivalries, and our sponsors.

Now that the teams are set how do you proceed to represent these events knowing that a MVP spot is on the line. TrueTemper is opening their doors for a lucky person from each of the three regional rivalries. You know the requirements to be named MVP...so what do you focus on???

Addition: Are you shooting for MVP? Three parts 1. Play 2. Sportsmanship 3. Social Media. Where do you lack and where do you excel?

I'm sure everyone has seen the PM from GG...... Make it right boys

I'm seriously thinking of switching. I'll check the thread out

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to help you out

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to help you out

Cool. Thanks

Captain when are we doing that scouting trip?

Sincerely,

The assistant to the traveling secretary.

Okay so here is my question and I think it serves well. I think for the community, these THP Regional Rivalries, and our sponsors.

Now that the teams are set how do you proceed to represent these events knowing that a MVP spot is on the line. TrueTemper is opening their doors for a lucky person from each of the three regional rivalries. You know the requirements to be named MVP...so what do you focus on???

Addition: Are you shooting for MVP? Three parts 1. Play 2. Sportsmanship 3. Social Media. Where do you lack and where do you excel?

Good stuff buddy.

I just keep doing me and let the chips fall where they may. Social media is my weakness I think. But honestly if our Team wins being the captain I wouldn't feel right winning the MVP. That's just me and I don't speak for any other captain in each of the rivalries. I think I excel with sportsmanship and for the good of the big picture.

Captain when are we doing that scouting trip?

Sincerely,

The assistant to the traveling secretary.

I will give you advanced notice brother

Good stuff buddy.

I just keep doing me and let the chips fall where they may. Social media is my weakness I think. But honestly if our Team wins being the captain I wouldn't feel right winning the MVP. That's just me and I don't speak for any other captain in each of the rivalries. I think I excel with sportsmanship and for the good of the big picture.

I am with you not feeling right winning MVP as captain. Also will agree Social Media is my weakness I am strong for a few days and then lose it. I need to be strong consistently.

I am with you not feeling right winning MVP as captain. Also will agree Social Media is my weakness I am strong for a few days and then lose it. I need to be strong consistently.

Today was a strong day for you! Hahaha

Good stuff buddy.

Honestly I think you have all covered pretty good. Reason why you were chosen to lead this group.

THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Honestly I think you have all covered pretty good. Reason why you were chosen to lead this group.

It's like golf brother...always room for improvement,

I am just going to be me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't shooting for MVP. The reward for that is beyond amazing. But I also know it's out of my control and I can only do my best to be active on the forum and social media name compete at my best during the event. My weakness is social media. I spend time on there looking at the sponsors tweets and others related to the industry plus THP. I respond to some and have posted more lately for this event. My play lately has been a little more inconsistent than I would like but it's also winter and near the end of last season I didn't have as much time to practice as I did earlier when I was playing well.

Back