The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

One more note for those that are hopefuls.
You will be tasked with reviewing the irons post event on THP in long term fashion.
Thanks everybody, full details coming soon.

I'm down for this, will not be an issue if selected!

Would love to do my first club review with these

Reviewing Hogan irons for THP would be an absolute honor!

You will be tasked with reviewing the irons post event on THP in long term fashion.
I would love to be able to post about these for the whole golf season

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is less than 60 days away, I dont want to speak for others but this thread should be blowing up now. This is going to be an awesome event

This is less than 60 days away, I dont want to speak for others but this thread should be blowing up now. This is going to be an awesome event

You seem as excited as me. 6 flipping spots. :bicker: :banghead:

I went in and tried the Hogan -Fit system again last night. It had me fit down to a 22* iron. That's squarely in hybrid zone for me now - it would be very interesting to see how their tech works at that end of the bag vs hybrids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I get in I think I'll be buying their 3 hybrid to go with the irons.

Can't wait to put my name in the hat for this one. What a great opportunity for the lucky 6.

The new Hogans are a great looking club and seem to keep in line with what Mr. Hogan would want.

Going to have to see if I can talk the wife into letting me try to get in this one.

THP + Ben Hogan Golf = Something very cool coming soon.

What we can tell you is that this special THP Event will be held in Texas.
The dates will be April 29th -May 1st

The rest you will have to wait for, but I can tell you now that it is going to be special.

This is very exciting for me. My only set of irons is a custom fit 2002 Hogan Apex Edge Pro set that is my pride. Those were made in Fort Worth for me while I was living in Dallas. I am also bagging 4 Scor wedges, and I previously used a set of Hogan wedges bought in 2002 that I just wore out. I am a huge fan of what Terry is doing with Hogan, and the PTX irons look like a natural choice if I were to retire the Apex.

Glad to hear this. I'm hoping to be able to be one of the "reviewers", post-event, but still looking forward to the continuing feedback from the select THPers once they get the clubs home.

Club reviews? Well this just got more exciting!

This is very exciting for me. My only set of irons is a custom fit 2002 Hogan Apex Edge Pro set that is my pride. Those were made in Fort Worth for me while I was living in Dallas. I am also bagging 4 Scor wedges, and I previously used a set of Hogan wedges bought in 2002 that I just wore out. I am a huge fan of what Terry is doing with Hogan, and the PTX irons look like a natural choice if I were to retire the Apex.

Signup for the Albatross Club and you may be one of the lucky 6 selected!

Just got an email from Hogan saying the PTX irons are ready for pre-order! No, I will not, no I will not, no I will not.......maybe it will work!!

Just got an email from Hogan saying the PTX irons are ready for pre-order! No, I will not, no I will not, no I will not.......maybe it will work!!

I got the same email.....and it appears they will have a hard time keeping up with the rush of orders once these are a go....which makes it even more special for the 6 chosen that they will get them..and custom built to boot.

Would definitely love to get in on this, but alas, will be out of town that weekend.

Welcome to THP. Its going to be a very special THP Event.

If you love the irons, go for it. Great looks, and at release they are going to be hard to come by I have a feeling based on demand.

Full details coming on this one including signup info tomorrow.

Awesome, exactly what I've been waiting for.

And now things really start to ramp-up.

Signup for the Albatross Club and you may be one of the lucky 6 selected!

Thanks for the note! Will do! Very happy to be on the board officially after lurking for quite a while.

Ramped up quickly

my favorite number is 4, so lets use that make me 4 of 6 :)

Back