NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it that much more silly than 3 on 3?
No but at least the 3v3 is entertaining and it hopefully avoids the stupid shoot out

What a great game and it ends with the stupid shoot out

Oshie is good at this shootout

John Scott in the All Star game. Moose how do you feel about letting an all star leave Buffalo?
He came back with the Yotes this year and was a complete d-bag. No game at all just being a scum and trying to start crap.
haha what a joke that is. no goals one assist in 11 games.. I can't even believe he's ASG eligible.

Stupid fans, and stupid idea.
I think it's the fans way of saying the all-star game is a joke. Kind of like an FU to the league.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That is why I hate this stupid thing

Still a point for the Caps... Gotta shake this one off

Caps can't score in the OT on the PP so weak

Lightning pulling our a so victory over the Wild

Cannot believe CBJ have beat the best teams of the west and then the east back to back.

Shows what a joke their record really is.
Enjoyed it Dan. Come see us any time buddy

Enjoyed it Dan. Come see us any time buddy

If I wasn't so ashamed of Columbus, I'd be in this thread all the time.

That was a lot of fun dude. Game stayed close and while I am disappointed that CBJ moved away from the basement a bit, was a great game to take in on THP with you.

If I wasn't so ashamed of Columbus, I'd be in this thread all the time.

That was a lot of fun dude. Game stayed close and while I am disappointed that CBJ moved away from the basement a bit, was a great game to take in on THP with you.
CBJ always plays the Caps tough.

Honestly the Caps needed to face a little adversity this season. It has been a little easy and that isn't how it is in the playoffs. Also the injury bug is starting and that is always tough as I am sure you can speak to

Scrap, sitting down with a bullet and popcorn to watch your Avs and Flames go at it.

Scrap, sitting down with a bullet and popcorn to watch your Avs and Flames go at it.

I approve of this post!

Iggy sitting at 599 goals and could get his 600th against his former team. It's also odd that Doan hit a milestone against the Jets.

Iggy sitting at 599 goals and could get his 600th against his former team. It's also odd that Doan hit a milestone against the Jets.
Doan's had 5 goals in his last 2 games. Wasn't sure if CBCHNIC would have Avs/Flames or Jets/Sharks. Could be wrong, but West is better hockey to watch IMO.

Doan's had 5 goals in his last 2 games. Wasn't sure if CBCHNIC would have Avs/Flames or Jets/Sharks. Could be wrong, but West is better hockey to watch IMO.

It's just because it's teams you don't usually see. I honestly don't see much of a difference in style between east and west.

Just an awful attempt at clearing the puck and the Flames strike first. Avs with 6 home wins this season is disgusting.

It's just because it's teams you don't usually see. I honestly don't see much of a difference in style between east and west.

Just an awful attempt at clearing the puck and the Flames strike first. Avs with 6 home wins this season is disgusting.
All Flames early. Tried too hard to get that puck to Iggy. Gave up a scoring chance by forcing that.

All Flames early. Tried too hard to get that puck to Iggy. Gave up a scoring chance by forcing that.

I think this will be a theme tonight.....if the Avs ever get the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back