#THPCallout GregDan - Purgatory style

Can I choose GregDanGreg?

I'm going to pick Aaron to give danielgreg a chance to win.

Straight up match?

Know both of these guys and have seen them play. This will be a fun match to follow and wish it was one I could be in the foursome to watch.

this is a tough pic but I'm rolling with the NYer and taking amsmith

Straight up match?
Haven't discussed that yet. Not much of a difference between handicaps though so if isn't straight up - I might be getting a stroke or two.

This is going to be a great round to follow. I think amsmith61 will prevail in a hard fought match.

I see Aaron has been doing some recon.... I think that warrants a straight up match.

Just me thinking out loud though.

Oh man this one is going to be a good one!! Sorry Greg, but I gotta go with Aaron. He's been my boy from the start of my days here at THP!

Looking forward to putting a whooping down this weekend. You ready Amsmith? I'm coming for you!

Good old classic Indiana shootout!

Looking forward to putting a whooping down this weekend. You ready Amsmith? I'm coming for you!
Oh I will be ready and you can shelve the whooping talk right now.. Only going to make it worse for you come Sunday on that lonely drive back to Fort Wayne.

Oh I will be ready and you can shelve the whooping talk right now.. Only going to make it worse for you come Sunday on that lonely drive back to Fort Wayne.
Haha. I promise I won't feel bad for beating you.

Haha. I promise I won't feel bad for beating you.
It is going to be a lot of fun and I am really looking forward to this weekend..

Oh yeah...this is going to be a fun follow!

Hmmm... Been a while since my round with GregDan... But I'm going with him for this #THPCallOut.

Hmmm... Been a while since my round with GregDan... But I'm going with him for this #THPCallOut.
We should probably change that.

Thanks for the support though!

Have a great match guys! Looking forward to following along.

Have fun guys!!! Still going with Aaron for this one. Sorry GregDan

Back