2018 John Deere Classic

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The tour hits TPC Deere Run. Defending champion is Mr. Compass himself, Bryson Dechambeau.

The tour hits TPC Deere Run. Defending champion is Mr. Compass himself, Bryson Dechambeau.

Better leave the compass in the hotel room... do his sipherin’ out of View...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasn't Jordan won this a couple times? Is he playing?

I have a buddy playing in the ProAm on Wednesday that his family buys a lot of John Deere equipment. He was taught by a LPGA pro when he was younger and is a scratch golfer so it's going to be interesting to see how he does. Hoping the best for him.

I am debating on whether or not I am attending. There is a bus trip I can get tickets for on Sunday. Going to have to see how the wife feels about me being gone all day.

I've got a buddy who volunteers ever year at this and has been trying to get me to come over for it. Last year he got to do the scorecard during the Pro-Am. I really need to make the time and go see a pro event.

One of my favorite tournaments just because it’s been a breakout tournament for so many young players.

One of my favorite golf memorabilia I own is a John Deere classic flag signed by Jordan Speith.

968cd55e98b0a3d7e9cb0cd5febb51be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This years field is surprisingly weak for a tournament notorious for weak fields.

This years field is surprisingly weak for a tournament notorious for weak fields.

Very weak field is an understatement. Didn’t see Jordan S on the list. Thought this was his event.

I don't think Jordan has gone in 3 years.

HV3 is in the field. it's over for everyone else.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just got the word from my buddies wife. He plays at 1:50pm tomorrow with Nick Watney. Hope he does well.

Zach's flashback

Zach's flashback

He must be hearing them again today. I see he is one of the few guys that are over par in the 1st wave. And, of course, he is in my fantasy lineup....

He must be hearing them again today. I see he is one of the few guys that are over par in the 1st wave. And, of course, he is in my fantasy lineup....

I hope he pulls it together this week.

On the shot in his backstroke, if I had heard that in mine, I would probably need a change of pants. "Not cool" wouldn't have been my response.

Jeebus, I totally forgot about that incident. I knew it was coming watching the vid and still jumped. Wow.

These Scottish Open commercials are creepy.

Looks like Bryson might be withdrawing...

Tough break for Bryson. Hopefully it's nothing too serious and he gets to play The Open next week.

Back