The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont throw yellow snow.

As appointed cookie baker in the family I'm often requested to make rolled/cut cookies over the holidays. I always make sure that a few of the snowmen are sprinkled with yellow sugar.

Monday morning design meetings with people who don't know who the design team is supposed to be or what all the requirements are.

Monday morning design meetings with people who don't know who the design team is supposed to be or what all the requirements are.

that sounds like fun!

I have an agenda.

Spoiler
it starts with lunch... then more work... then probably dinner... then some writing... then some television.... then bed.

I have an agenda.

Spoiler
it starts with lunch... then more work... then probably dinner... then some writing... then some television.... then bed.

Me too. I never use it. Can't be bothered with writing things down in it. :alien:

that sounds like fun!

this op was one of the better discussions. I laugh because I always though the private sector and ISPs were more organized than the govt.

I have an agenda.

Spoiler

thats a solid agenda. Minus some writing sounds like mine

I have an agenda.

Spoiler

Don't forget misleading readers...

I have an agenda.

Spoiler

Could you help me out of this pocket I'm apparently living in before you leave?

Damnit, I must have missed that meeting.

Damnit, I must have missed that meeting.

You were too busy getting the notes on "How to mislead for Dummies" new guy.

You were too busy getting the notes on "How to mislead for Dummies" new guy.

True. First few chapters were interesting. I need to continue on.

I would absolutely love to be lined. It'd probably cost a lot though, especially if it limits my gamer bag.

While I agree the message is clouded with animosity and hidden agenda by the poster, I think the THP way would better handle it, which goes 1 of two ways.
Ignore and discuss the thousands of other threads
OR
Inform properly and let the facts speak loudly.

Appears I have missed all the fun

While I agree the message is clouded with animosity and hidden agenda by the poster, I think the THP way would better handle it, which goes 1 of two ways.
Ignore and discuss the thousands of other threads
OR
Inform properly and let the facts speak loudly.

Unfortunately sometimes facts are presented, or interesting questions raised, and the OP fails to respond to any of them. I love spirited discussions, but not when they aren't based in any sort of fact.

Fair enough, I'll drop it and block. I'm simply tired of having hard work get rebranded as an agenda for myself and others. Gets old after the 10th time.

Fair enough, I'll drop it and block. I'm simply tired of having hard work get rebranded as an agenda for myself and others. Gets old after the 10th time.

Just know for one person complaining, you have dozens and dozens who appreciate your hardwork man. It doesn't go unnoticed.

Unfortunately sometimes facts are presented, or interesting questions raised, and the OP fails to respond to any of them. I love spirited discussions, but not when they aren't based in any sort of fact.
Agreed when it is clear that it is not a discussion and other motives are at work I wish the thread would just be locked. There is a large difference in being hard headed and in having an agenda about something.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just know for one person complaining, you have dozens and dozens who appreciate your hardwork man. It doesn't go unnoticed.

I don't take it personally, I just get tired of reading it. Part of my "no nonsense" diet I suppose.

If we dont post in that thread, it dies. However, we keep feeding it, and it keeps coming back.

Just move along from it.

If we dont post in that thread, it dies. However, we keep feeding it, and it keeps coming back.

Just move along from it.

I dont know whats worse...

The manner about which the conversations are being had

or

the 1-2 people that go in there and post 5 troll words every few hours.

The fact I have no clue as to what you guys are speaking means I'm not caught up in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back