Contract to be an OEM Staffer

I'd do this for free. I don't think the contract length would pose an issue.

zero dollars if I am allowed to chose the OEM!!!!!

Free.

Gimme new stuff I don't care who makes it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'd probably do this for free.

Skimmed the thread, and I'm guessing someone's already made this point, but let's face it - pretty much every OEM has multiple lines and various types of clubs that would fit 98% of golfers out there. With the way most release cycles run, you'd be set up with new sticks that, in theory, would be better for you than the previous cycle especially if properly fitted for you.

Granted, there are some OEMs out there that will offer more choices than opportunities than others, but in the end you're guaranteed to have clubs fit to your game, and you'll be able to satisfy the SHINY factor with every new release cycle.

I would do it for free.

As long as I liked the equipment, FREE!

Dave

I'd do it for free easily, especially if its a company that I really like. But the way I play they'd probably end up charging me full price. :act-up:

Right now? Free. If I was pro? Probably 5-10 grand a year. If I was on the PGA then 50-80 large would be about right for someone just starting out on TV and doesn't get much air time.

Wouldn't matter what OEM.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I would do it for free with a smile Titleist of callaway would be the easiest. Given their ball selections and putter selections it would by by far a pleasure

Free. Free. Free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back