The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

About to board the first leg of the flight for the freaking granddaddy of em all!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe travels everybody!

Ya the Mrs drove me to the airport at 10:30 last night to beat the bad stuff so I just camped out there for the evening. The people who came in around 3 or 4 (when I was originally planning on coming in) said the roads were awful
Good call buddy. Was worried with you looking for a ride at 3 am. Safe travels the rest of the way!

Will be leaving for the airport in a little over an hour. Bags are packed I'm showered and ready to go. Now to just kill an hour

Wheels down in Chicago. About 45 minutes until wheels up for the last leg of this trip! See a bunch of you at the airport in CALI.

Man. Everything sure is big here

Safe travels all!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Wheels down in Denver. Short layover then San Diego bound. Watching the greatest game ever played. A caddy getting to play in the US open is about as fortunate as I feel being in the grandaddy.

Quick shout-out to Carol from Callaway. She is going out of her way, on her day off, to make sure there is a driver there whenever I arrive. I should also mention that she fielded my text at 5:55AM PST (I feel awful). She is top notch, and I can't thank her enough.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Quick shout-out to Carol from Callaway. She is going out of her way, on her day off, to make sure there is a driver there whenever I arrive. I should also mention that she fielded my text at 5:55AM PST (I feel awful). She is top notch, and I can't thank her enough.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

She is the best. I hope you guys get to meet her during lunch on Monday.

Through security in less than 10 minutes, TSA Pre-Check!! FTW!!

She is the best. I hope you guys get to meet her during lunch on Monday.

She really is.

On another note, if everybody embraced this event like you do and did, it would be something to behold. I watched you laugh, smile, compete and cry out here and it was one of the moments since starting THP that I knew we hit the nail on the head.

I am going to embrace it T2G style this week.

Is anyone from the dfw group here yet?

Wheels down in Chicago. About 45 minutes until wheels up for the last leg of this trip! See a bunch of you at the airport in CALI.

I just landed in Chicago at gate E, I'll be over to our flight as soon a they taxi us and let us off the plane!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you the pastor would understand me checking my phone during service to keep up with all this excitement? If he's a golfer I think he will.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I just landed in Chicago at gate E, I'll be over to our flight as soon a they taxi us and let us off the plane!!

Nice. Plane not here yet. Boarding will be at least 5 minutes late.

She really is.

On another note, if everybody embraced this event like you do and did, it would be something to behold. I watched you laugh, smile, compete and cry out here and it was one of the moments since starting THP that I knew we hit the nail on the head.

I am going to embrace it T2G style this week.

This event is that special!
Have fun this year JB!!!

Good I'm still getting taxied, not sure how long it takes to go from gate e to b once I do get off. I'll be the guy wearing jeans a green/white golf polo under a gray long sleeve, a THP hat and a Huge F****** smile on my face #TheGrandaddy

Even #TheGrandaddy travel updates have me glued to the computer!

Whats your snack of choice on the planes today?

Got an apple juice but they weren't serving food. Had an exit row window seat and the aisle seat person moved to a different window seat. Trip is off to a great start.

Good I'm still getting taxied, not sure how long it takes to go from gate e to b once I do get off. I'll be the guy wearing jeans a green/white golf polo under a gray long sleeve, a THP hat and a Huge F****** smile on my face #TheGrandaddy

Awesome. I have a light blue windbreaker on with jeans and that same big a** smile as you. They're still not boarding yet.

Started with an OJ at 6am. Probably a Rum and Coke this next leg, to go with some tunes and hopefully a little nap.

Safe travels everyone.

I'm really excited for you guys and I have to say I have a good feeling about this team. Good luck guys.

Back