The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Pretty decent view!

I'll be down around 2 as well. I am starving!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Settling in and heading down around or before 2pm.

I'd ride with the luggage just to get a chance to go where you guys are going...FACT
I'd hitch a ride on the outside of the plane if possible!

On my way down to the bar

Should be walking in the front door in a few minutes. Someone please make sure GG is not in the lobby waiting to spear me.

This just slid under my door. Thanks Callaway! Something I'll be saying a lot this week.
3c4a83205585f75a6b6df190c6d8a5d2.jpg

Just finished up showering and meet y'all in the bar

Hotel bars are probably some of the best parts of THP events. Although this one maybe not so much haha

6d72d8431c4c7794ac8a69f1d52cf8c9.jpg

Looking good, fellas! Looks like I'm going to have to play catch-up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

963c69676f59a4096fdd919b6af67f13.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hanging out with most of the team and Neubarth, this is fantastic!

It is almost 11pm here in the UK and unfortunately I have work in the morning so I will have to catch up when I can

I can't wait to read through here tomorrow evening, but all I can say for now is have an amazing time and enjoy the whole experience

Good night folks

Just finished getting caught up with a great group of guys (and Dean)

Time to get cleaned up and relax before dinner. We've got a special group of guys!

Love hearing stories from unnamed sources about Jrod the infamous 10 handicap shooting 69s #TeamRedemption is ready to overcome all odds!!

Love hearing stories from unnamed sources about Jrod the infamous 10 handicap shooting 69s #TeamRedemption is ready to overcome all odds!!

Yeah. Just go ahead and prepare yourself for that "10 HDCP" hitting 12+ fairways and 14+ greens.

Ready for the dinner thread!

Excited to see things getting started soon!!

Planned well and working from home Wednesday so I don't miss a thing!

Glad this thread s quiet right now, it's a chance for you all to enjoy the moment that is Dinner before the magic....enjoy!

Power nap? Check.

Glad to see folks got out there OK. Soak it all in, and I can't wait to follow along!

Back