NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switched over to NYR v CAR and the 'canes just gave up the worst goal I've seen all year. Turnover 10 feet in front of the net and an easy wrister to make it 4-1.

Damnt Chicago wth

I can't get a read on how good Detroit is. If I went by whenever they play the Sabres I'd say they are really good.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Caps vs Pens game for tomorrow has been postponed.

Ouch!

So does this confirm that someone on the oilers actually has a set of balls or does it just raise more questions.

Moose just to let you know Avalanche won in a shootout last night.
Crest Avs are awesome and have a great hat selection. I recommend you go find one. :alien:

This sucks missed out on 2 opportunities for Oshie to get hat tricks for my fantasy team...

This sucks missed out on 2 opportunities for Oshie to get hat tricks for my fantasy team...

Yup and Kuzie is making snow angels for me.

Moose just to let you know Avalanche won in a shootout last night.
Crest Avs are awesome and have a great hat selection. I recommend you go find one. :alien:

Avs playing a little more defense than usual lately.

Don't get cocky, Scrap. 10 point lead is nada.

Last edited:
Ava playing a little more defense than usual lately.

Don't get cocky, Scrap. 10 point lead is nada.

He has more guys going over the next two days so I'll probably loose but it's all in good fun for the time being. Found a couple nice Crapital hats the other day. I'm prepared.

Any good games on tonight? I think I only get Leafs Habs

I'm watching Ducks & Wings, good history with those two teams. Both teams have scored early in the 1st.

I'm watching Ducks & Wings, good history with those two teams. Both teams have scored early in the 1st.
Cool. How have the Ducks been playing the last few weeks?

Well that didn't take long for the Habs

I have leafs vs. Habs, Wings vs Ducks and Devils vs Jets. I can't stomach anther leafs/habs game so I'll bounce between the other two.

Leafs vs Habs will be the early game on HNIC, Devils vs Jets might be the late one unless there is another late game with a Canadian team.

Leafs vs Habs will be the early game on HNIC, Devils vs Jets might be the late one unless there is another late game with a Canadian team.

Jets are playing now. The late game is Preds vs Oilers.

Anyone know when Mcsavior is expected back.

Thanks, after the all-star break last I heard.

Thanks, after the all-star break last I heard.

Think Edmonton will move one of their other young guys near the deadline to help with the blue line?

Cool. How have the Ducks been playing the last few weeks?

They've been playing better. Have beat a couple good teams and are finally scoring. Big news is splitting up Getzlaf and Perry, so far it's working well.

Think Edmonton will move one of their other young guys near the deadline to help with the blue line?

Problem for the Oilers is that the only guys with real value who they'll probably be willing to trade are Nugent-Hopkins and Yakupov and it's pretty questionable what kind of return they'd get for either of those when it took Johansen to get Seth Jones.

Problem for the Oilers is that the only guys with real value who they'll probably be willing to trade are Nugent-Hopkins and Yakupov and it's pretty questionable what kind of return they'd get for either of those when it took Johansen to get Seth Jones.
That serious hand injury for RNH really screwed up their plans. For a 1st overall pick Yakupov has been pretty disappointing. Not sure what he'd be worth. Talent is there, maybe he just needs a fresh start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back