War Eagle I'm Calling You Out

Well I know war is going to doing some work in the coming weeks. He better, having to carry Cookie around the course.

Well I know war is going to doing some work in the coming weeks. He better, having to carry Cookie around the course.

No worries. I know exactly what I need to do to get my game back to where it was.

No worries. I know exactly what I need to do to get my game back to where it was.

I have no doubt brother. JB has been hitting good since the staff retreat, tough match. #doworkson

Nothing like being the first loser of 2016 #THPCallOut

It will make for a fine HOF tag though. Innagural Loser!

Look at it this way. You golfed today. That's a pretty solid HHJJ.

Should have worn your knee pads.

You are really close. It's going to click real soon.

Nice round guys. Fun follow for sure

Hahaha, funny Panda. If anyone does, you know better than that!

Well, except that time you tried to kill me with a golf ball on the course. I was a bit rattled after that.
Cool. Now we know his kryptonite. Simple, just try to kill him with a golf ball.

fade is almost required at rtj, not too many draws, so you're all set

Just an awful lot of amazing going on in this thread guys. So great to see #THPCallOut showcasing golfers getting out there competing and having fun!

Nice kick off fellas!

Just an awful lot of amazing going on in this thread guys. So great to see #THPCallOut showcasing golfers getting out there competing and having fun!

That's what it's all about, dude. Getting out, playing golf, and having fun.

So I just want to make sure this is documented.....

I finally picked a winner in a THP contest. 2016 will be glorious! haha

was just going back through again and you guys really did a great job. following along was a blast. Can't wait to see how the #THPCallOut goes

Wow this was a blast to follow today. What a way to kick this off

was just going back through again and you guys really did a great job. following along was a blast. Can't wait to see how the #THPCallOut goes
I did my best to make sure you were WRONG.

Sorry Ryan. I actually picked the winner this time. Might be the first time ever for me on THP.

Can't wait to see who won the random prize and what it is!

And the winner is...

GregDan

Congrats. Please send a PM to GolferGal with your full name and shipping address.

Quoting this because it's awesome.

Congrats GregDan!

Quoting this because it's awesome.

Congrats GregDan!

Holy crap I didnt even see that.
I literally ran the number generator, saw his name come out, went back because I figured no way he picked something right, and then there it was.
That is crazy.

Holy crap I didnt even see that.
I literally ran the number generator, saw his name come out, went back because I figured no way he picked something right, and then there it was.
That is crazy.

He just has to get in the running and he finds a way to get it done

Back