THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Hmm, do I support my Morgan Cup teammate or fellow THP staff member?

Hmm, do I support my Morgan Cup teammate or fellow THP staff member?

Alt shot notwithstanding, how many trophies has ddec helped you get? And do you really want to associate yourself with the state of New Jersey?

Alt shot notwithstanding, how many trophies has ddec helped you get? And do you really want to associate yourself with the state of New Jersey?

I mean those are two fantastic points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question about the course: it looks on paper to be a great course with some fun challenges. For those who have played it, is it mostly open off the tee where you can see the layout of the hole, or more target golf due to elevation changes and doglegs?

It's a good mix of both. In my opinion has a great balance of risk and reward too

It looks a lot better than what I played yesterday.

af2ab86f66006436f471909392487950.jpg

THP and amazing courses just go hand in hand!

Your doppelgänger.

Are you even physically capable of swinging a club. Every time I check in on you something is broken or not working.

Sweet...I'm one of the cool kids. More like a cool old guy.

depending on how old you are, I use a putter that might be older....lol....have used my putter since 1972

Got a round in with ArtM today, driving heated up as we moved along, ball striking was good on the back 9, short game and sand game were ok, but my putting let me down which is unusual for me.

Are you even physically capable of swinging a club. Every time I check in on you something is broken or not working.
I will be ready to dominate by June 25. Regardless of whether I'm lucky enough to get into this or not.

I just want to say - this thread has been one of my favorites in a while. Everyone is embracing what I think this event is about, and what I hope it will be. There's smack talk, there's banter between the two teams, and there's going to be competition - but at the end of the day, whoever is joining ddec and I in this is going to have a fantastic time. Whether they're on the winning (New England) side or not.

Now, back to hand wringing about my selections...

I'm going down to play the ranch as soon as the weather breaks. Not sure if I will make team NE or not but we should get a group and go play a practice round. Anyone interested let me know. I'll buy the first round!

I'm going down to play the ranch as soon as the weather breaks. Not sure if I will make team NE or not but we should get a group and go play a practice round. Anyone interested let me know. I'll buy the first round!

Keep me posted! I'm for a practice round or 2

Keep me posted! I'm for a practice round or 2

its 4.5 hours for me or I would play a bunch of times before hand but all I'll have to figure out is where to miss, where the ob is and the grain in the greens. After that it's game on

Selected or not in will get a few rounds in at this place prior to the event. I get up that way every 8/10 weeks. Looks really nice.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Let me know when this happens! Practice for the event or casual I'm always up for getting a round in at The Ranch!

Just over 2 hours to get there for me. I hope to get in a few rounds in when weather breaks as well. Track looks amazing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Being 6.5hrs away I'm guessing my first practice round will the day before if I get in. But that doesn't matter, I'll be putting in work again to make sure my HCP will travel.

With all of the food talk in this thread I instantly get hungry every time I'm in here lol.

I plan on playing this course whether I'm on the team or not. When Spring comes around I'll gladly make the 2 hour trip up to play.

I plan on playing this course whether I'm on the team or not. When Spring comes around I'll gladly make the 2 hour trip up to play.

You won't have any trouble finding someone to play with. There will be 16 folks looking to play, plus it's a fantastic track.

If I have the honor of making the team, I may make a weekend out of it and play Friday, Saturday, and Sunday ( depending on scale of hangover)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back