2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

the swag is pretty impressive

This sounds so awesome. 24 lucky THPers will have a blast.

unfortunately the dates don't work for me so I won't be able to make it

What an awesome event...a great start to 2016!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its Auburn Alabama, so they dont have planes yet.
Atl, GA is not far though. :D
Indy to Atlanta is easy..

And everyone knows I have to try and get into an event sponsored by Kentwool. :)

I love the format and competitive nature of the event. Plus some sweet undergarments. Soule be a great time.

Wow what a bargain at that price .Includes golf at RTJ courses ,room, swag , trophies and a possible Golden Ticket , Hope my name gets called !

And there is a freaking GOLDEN TICKET ON THE LINE!!!!
:bananadance:

Boss gave the green light - now, I just need to gain entry!!

Love it! Love seeing my boys Freddie and War getting the captain nods! This should be awesome!

And there is a freaking GOLDEN TICKET ON THE LINE!!!!
:bananadance:
Such a sweet prize to play for!!!

Sounds great. JB when would the deposit or paid in full be due for this with it being Christmas time?

Yes sir. Right around $150 in swag, a chance at a Golden Ticket and 2 rounds of golf, 2 nights stay and a meet and greet pairings party. All for that price.
That is an amazing deal!!!

Yes sir. Right around $150 in swag, a chance at a Golden Ticket and 2 rounds of golf, 2 nights stay and a meet and greet pairings party. All for that price.
That was the second thing I noticed. Doing the math in my head, I think I'm in on this for the undies alone!

The first thing I noticed was…"OMG, how F'n cool are those formats?"

This looks like a heck of an event to "kick off" what will undoubtedly be an epic 2016.

Awesome!!! Going head to head with Beags is freaking badassery!! Kicking off the year right!! I love it! Good luck to the rest that fill in these spots. 2 months and we are in Bama

That was the second thing I noticed. Doing the math in my head, I think I'm in on this for the undies alone!

The first thing I noticed was…"OMG, how F'n cool are those formats?"

This looks like a heck of an event to "kick off" what will undoubtedly be an epic 2016.

Yeah, it definitely got more and more exciting as I continued reading.

Dates are looking good. I'm ready for sign-ups!

#ChangeTheGame

deposit info has been added to 1st post

That's going to be an awesome event!

This one is going to be a blast.

#ChangeTheGame

playing for Beags or Freddie? Not really a bad option there. I'll bring you both your care packages to lake jovita :angel:

Oh goodness I must get in now.

Didn't make it into club clash (there's still hope) so this will be the 2nd 2016 event I'm attempting. And sign ups are on my Birthday! Is that a sign?

Just wait till you guys see what is going down.
We meant everything we said in the past.
Bigger and Better!
To go old school its Fred vs RyanRiviera (nobody will get that bad joke)
This THP Event will be an incredible way to kick off the boldest events schedule ever thought possible.
2016...The year THP does #ChangeTheGame

Back