THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Good luck guys that are still vying for a spot! So glad I'm not Mikey Mike!

Man was I envying you a few days ago. Looked insane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, I didn't know 441 was the only one having to make a tough choice tomorrow. :confused2:

The rivalry is real.

The rivalry is real.
Seeing who roots for who outside of the rivalry will be fun. Not that it matters a whole ton in the grand scheme of things, just fun to see.

The struggle is real!

Nice pics today fellas, nice to see you got out on this gorgeous windy day. Should we expect windy conditions again in june?

42-37 first 18 - started 5 over first 3 holes, 35 on 3rd nine in a two man scramble. Hit it ok considering the wind, putter let me down a little. However it was 63 degrees in Feb and I was playing golf. So it is all good.
Nice rebound

A quick little shout out to our sponsor... Nice win by Adam Scott who used new Project X LZ shafts in his irons, and TT DG AMT tour issue in his wedges!!!

Go True Temper!!!

Good luck to the hopefuls tomorrow!

Seeing who roots for who outside of the rivalry will be fun. Not that it matters a whole ton in the grand scheme of things, just fun to see.

Think the perception is we are definitely the underdogs. Fine by us. Come June we'll shock THP nation.

You coming out to the event for Team Ohio Jiffy?
Going to be a good time.

Only possibly as a spectator of sorts. Boulder is not a kind course to players like me

A quick little shout out to our sponsor... Nice win by Adam Scott who used new Project X LZ shafts in his irons, and TT DG AMT tour issue in his wedges!!!

Go True Temper!!!

Those shafts he had in his irons looked sick, even on TV. Bet they are amazing in person.

The struggle is real!

Nice pics today fellas, nice to see you got out on this gorgeous windy day. Should we expect windy conditions again in june?

Those kind of winds? No. Some wind? Ya. There are a lot of elevated tee shots where placement is key so you will have to be creative and swinging it well enough to hit your spots

Great pics today course looks fun and accuracy will be key

Those kind of winds? No. Some wind? Ya. There are a lot of elevated tee shots where placement is key so you will have to be creative and swinging it well enough to hit your spots
You sure? last time we played in BG it was about as windy as today lol. Nothing like watching the ball hit a wall in mid air.

You sure? last time we played in BG it was about as windy as today lol. Nothing like watching the ball hit a wall in mid air.

There are a lot of trees there so once they get leaves it won't be so bad. And I'm almost positive it won't be as bad as it was at BG. And even then the wind wasn't as bad as it was today lol

Think the perception is we are definitely the underdogs. Fine by us. Come June we'll shock THP nation.
Only shock will be if team Michigan is brave enough to actually show up.

Only possibly as a spectator of sorts. Boulder is not a kind course to players like me

Its all in good fun and players of all skill level will always be part of THP Events.
But we have people coming pre round to see everybody off and coming to the dinner afterwards as well.
If you want to join, you are welcome to, just jump on the Albatross Club that benefits an amazing charity.

Just placed an order for a King LTD with the famous HZRDUS shaft. Very excited to see the latest and greatest from our great sponsor.

I hit mine right at pin....and long into trap darn wind at back plus teed up high

Well between the wind and less than stellar conditions, NOT SWIMMING is a WIN!

That does seem to be the perception... Winning when u are not supposed to would feel pretty good. I am sure both teams will be in top form.. Great event with great sponsor on a great course.. Seems fitting that some great golf would follow... Can't wait...

Can't even imagine what the True Temper technology center would be like, after watching that video on the homepage of the True Temper tour van. Man, the MVP of this is really in for a treat.

After today, can't wait even more for this event to get here. Course is nice, going to have a bunch of THPers and a great time will be had

Played 27 today for a little RR prep. That may have been the windiest conditions I have ever played in.

I hear that dude, hard to really perform with bumpy greens, soggy February ground, and hurricane winds... but it's still golf in february!

I took a vid of the wind on the 10th today. Sucked, but we still had fun.

The hand gesture says it all

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Glad team Ohio got to gain some course familiarity today. Looks like a great course!
Hopefully Team Michigan can grab at least a couple rounds on it, looks like being familiar with the course could definitely help!

The hand gesture says it all

haha, I had 180 into #9 and the wind basically pulled it 30 yards off my line. Turned a sure bird into a par and left me one over heading to the back nine.

Gesture was honest feedback!!!

Back