Status
Not open for further replies.
Great weekend with the wife and daughters. I am a very lucky guy to have them in my life.

#TheGrandaddy

Getting ready to send in my final exam for science class which is the last item to complete the semester and based on my calculation should be no issue completing my a.a.

Getting ready to send in my final exam for science class which is the last item to complete the semester and based on my calculation should be no issue completing my a.a.
Congratulations!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thankful it's only my ankle and I still can come home to my family. #LuckyGuy Glad I pay attention to my surroundings while running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completed final exam for one class and only pending grade for my last paper but even if i bomb that i still finish with an A.

Have to read an article and write a 3 page paper on it for my last final. By tomorrow my schooling will be done and my A.A complete in cybersecurity. Then its on to cert prep.

Congrats. Which cert are you seeking?

going to work on CISSP. May throw a Juniper cert in for current role

Cissp is no joke. I have mine and it was a b*** of a test

going to work on CISSP. May throw a Juniper cert in for current role
There's a class for it at UMUC. I took the class and easily finished the test. I am really bad at self study so the class was essential for me.

Cissp is no joke. I have mine and it was a b*** of a test

so I heard and they changed it recently to only 8 do,aims vice 10.

There's a class for it at UMUC. I took the class and easily finished the test. I am really bad at self study so the class was essential for me.

I will have to look into that. My capstone class was based on CISSP but in no way do I think if prepared me for it. I'm thinking 3 months of study/prep for it

I will have to look into that. My capstone class was based on CISSP but in no way do I think if prepared me for it. I'm thinking 3 months of study/prep for it
Did your class give you access to the online CISSP study modules?

Going from 8-10 is huge. It was 10 when I took it and it was a lot of information.

I'm happy for all the Grandaddy participants..wish I was there with you!

#AlwaysNextYear

Did your class give you access to the online CISSP study modules?

Nope. The reading was using the old study guide with cd.

Going from 8-10 is huge. It was 10 when I took it and it was a lot of information.

yeah it is. I heard they combined two into other domains, not sure which ones. Will start on it after the new year

My first range practice session in weeks. No pain.

It's the mutha effin Grandaddy.

Seriously! All I keep thinking is holy hell its here.

Soak it in dude. Enjoy yourself. Kick some ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf with THPers today. And maybe a chance to play again next weekend.

Summer im happy and playing golf with good mates makes it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back