The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

The white with black shoulder shirt is stunning. I'm wearing that one tomorrow. All this swag is just unreal

The white with black shoulder shirt is stunning. I'm wearing that one tomorrow. All this swag is just unreal
I'm wearing the same. Shirt looks amazing

Yeah it's a looker. I'm going with the blue/teal shirt for tomorrow. Everything just looks incredible. Is it tomorrow morning yet?

My goodness gents! It is so on, I can't even believe how awesome this thread already is!

Videos of captain speeches and that room bring back some fantastic memories.

Get some rest and crush it tomorrow!

Very impressed with the 1/4 zips too

A quick shout out to my team. We had a great night at dinner and we have a solid group. No Richards in the group and they like to drink so it's my kind of crew.

It was cool to share some stories and just unwind. The next few days are going to be crazy and I'm glad we got to settle in as a team and just hang out.

Looks like we all went back and spread our bags out on the bed. Everything is so amazing. Truly above and beyond. Callaway = awesome. And it's not even Monday yet....

[video=youtube;3NJJ4aymN-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NJJ4aymN-I[/video]

This is all probably mikeg's fault...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I said I wanted to try and do a daily recap for my own sake and for you all, so even though I should be asleep, I don't think I could if I tried so here it goes. I'm on my phone, so please forgive any typos.

This day was a long time coming, and I slept like crap last night, but 4:30am came quickly and I was off. No issues with flights and got here about 2 hours before anyone else, so connected with Alez367 and we grabbed lunch and went to the crossings for some chipping and putting, which was a ton of fun and I hope pays dividends.

Soon enough, much of the team showed up and we got together at the bar for some introductions and drinks. First impressions were that we would gel pretty well. After awhile, many of us went our separate ways to shower and or nap and relax until dinner.

5:30 rolls around and we all head down early to hang in the lobby until dinner starts at 6, and more bonding and laughter. Dinner was served, and served, and served. It was a seemingly endless stream of fantastic food coming out and we all got our fill and then some. Huge thanks to Josh and Morgan for a fantastic dinner and drinks. During dinner we had great conversations, heard from our awesome captain, and found out our pairings for Tuesday.

After dinner Josh excuses himself, and not too long later comes in with the man himself, Darth Finley who is toting a bunch of swag for each of us. They give us a run down of the amazingness waiting for us, with a fair amount of teasers, and then we all enjoy each others company. Josh and Morgan took off early and the rest of us just stayed down at dinner talking and drinking and most of all laughing. Nothing like shots of patron to bring a team together.

Soon enough we all hit our limit and made our way back to the rooms where it seems we all unpacked our swag, and I have to tell you, this apparel is amazing!

Day 1 is in the books, and its already amazing. We leave for ECPC at 7:45, and were told not to be late, and I don't intend to be. Very much looking forward to tomorrow.

Also, had a blast tonight, even though I missed the first part of the festivities.
Random funny moment:

I walked in as Mr. Finley was leaving, and someone said
"Rallo, you'll have to check out all of your cool stuff!"

Me: "what kind of stuff?"

Mr. Finley "READ THE FORUM!"

No words. Haha

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Just caught up with all last nights activities.

Glad everyone made it safe

so glad GolferGal gets to be there this year.

Taylor (TexhasHacker34) my gawd buddy. You look great. Congrats on the hard work.

Amazing entrance by not so Secret Santa Finley...love those bags and all the SWAG

what at a spread at dinner.

JMan what a speech and what a gesture by the team.

NevGolfer. Love the idea of the daily update. Thanks for taking the tims when you had to be exhausted.

Cant wait to follow the fittings today.

White & Black

White & Black

It's your style Phil—Impressive set up. Have a time sir!
Tony T.

There is a lot of awesomeness going on in this thread.
Day one in Cali looked amazing and a great start to a fantastic few days for you all. Looking forward to following along today and seeing what other incredible surprises Callaway has in store for you all.
Enjoy the day gentlemen.

Oh time change you foil us again! Too much excitement in the air to try and adjust. So it's 3am and JB and I are wide awake and ready for today to begin, woohoo!!

That was one heck of day gentleman. A great start to a great event. Have fun today!!

Oh time change you foil us again! Too much excitement in the air to try and adjust. So it's 3am and JB and I are wide awake and ready for today to begin, woohoo!!

Phew!!! I thought I was the only one

It's going to be a few coffees today for everyone, it sounds like. Though it's not like it's going to be hard to stay wired all day, I think. Have a great day today guys, can't wait to see what Callaway and THP has up their sleeves.

I'm stocking up on Cliff bars from the hotel store. No way in letting my batteries run low today!

Great start with Callaway doing the swag up in high style, have a blast today and win some matches.

Great looking swag boys...now its time to get you guys fitted. Can't wait.

Holy smokes! Just got a look at the contents of the swag bags. Amazing would be a gross understatement!!!

Pretty soon everyone will wake up and realize it's not a dream and then have their dream fitting from the best at Callaway. Enjoy your day everyone.

Today will be better than yesterday for you guys , Think about that .Have fun !

Back