My son is in town from Manhattan ... so I will be off the list for Friday.

You guys still playing Friday?

Sorry. I had family stuff come up and have to postpone.

Ok, how about Sunday anyone?

FYI - Quintero has 2 for 1 greens fees every Sunday in December after noon, I think.

Wow beautiful course played it once when I was living there. I played 125.00 bucks then and worth every penny so 2 for one is awesome

FYI - Quintero has 2 for 1 greens fees every Sunday in December after noon, I think.
Dang! I'm going to miss out on weekend golf this coming trip. Sounds like a good deal. Will be in touch with you soon.
Wow beautiful course played it once when I was living there. I played 125.00 bucks then and worth every penny so 2 for one is awesome
Late December in PHX is going to be OK, I guess... How shall I say this?... Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Naaaaaa.

My wife wanted me to pass along that the Fort Huachuca Spouse's Club Scramble is going to be April 2nd in Benson, AZ at San Pedro. Costs TBD.

I would like to put together at least one THP Arizona team. It's a very fun event at a pretty decent course with breakfast and lunch as part of the event. Anyone who is interested, let me know here or shoot me a PM. We were quite fortunate that after more than four years hosting it on the second weekend in April, the Spouse's Club president (my wife, now that you mention it) impressed upon the committee that that might be the one weekend where golfers would rather watch golf on TV than play.

Count me in Paladin.

My wife wanted me to pass along that the Fort Huachuca Spouse's Club Scramble is going to be April 2nd in Benson, AZ at San Pedro. Costs TBD.

I would like to put together at least one THP Arizona team. It's a very fun event at a pretty decent course with breakfast and lunch as part of the event. Anyone who is interested, let me know here or shoot me a PM. We were quite fortunate that after more than four years hosting it on the second weekend in April, the Spouse's Club president (my wife, now that you mention it) impressed upon the committee that that might be the one weekend where golfers would rather watch golf on TV than play.

I am at Davis Monthan. I can ask around here. Remind me when it gets closer. I was my units golf team captain.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

I am at Davis Monthan. I can ask around here. Remind me when it gets closer. I was my units golf team captain.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it
Would love to see DM put together a squad or two. I know the CG over at Huachuca is a golfer, was just talking to him this weekend before he headed out to play 27 the morning after the holiday ball up at Starr Pass. I'll see if we can't have some kind of formal challenge from him to whoever runs Davis Monthan about putting together some teams and see if we can't have a spring golf version of the Turkey Bowl.

I will be on the reserve list ... as in, if you need #4 for a THP team, I will make it work. (I know there are some better AZ THP golfers that could make a killer team!)

I'm thinking of going to Wickenburg Ranch sometime between the 18th of Dec and 4th of Jan If anyone is interested.

I'm thinking of going to Wickenburg Ranch sometime between the 18th of Dec and 4th of Jan If anyone is interested.

Was thinking of playing there myself. I should know next week. Would you happen to know what is included with the Travis Mathew gift package?

I would love to play there either the 3rd or 4th.

Wickenburg Ranch is an outstanding course and totally worth the drive. They have the Travis Matthew pullover and polo deal going on now so for $105 it can't be beat. 6 par 3's, par 4's, and par 5's. The greens were rolling 12 when I was there on Sunday.

I have played there, it is was a nice course. I would interested, but I know 12/19 is out for me.

Depending on date and time, I might be persuaded to drive halfway to Vegas for golf!

I'm free on the 29th and 30th.

So it looks like for me the best dates are
23rd
29th
30th

If you can get an early morning time on the 29 or 30, I could join. I need to be at work by 3 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can get an early morning time on the 29 or 30, I could join. I need to be at work by 3 pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just call in. I looked at both days, times around 9:20 and 11:30

Anyone up for some Top Golf January 14th, possibly the 13th? Celebrating my birthday, and would like to do it while I hit golf balls and drink beer.

Back