Golf Magazine article "What ball should you play"

lanoxrehab

Reaction score
Handicap
Got the new Golf Magazine today and on front cover it has "What ball should you be playing?"

It was an article outlining all the balls from the major manufacturers and the pros and cons of each. What a terrible fluff piece. It had a bunch of goblebity-gook nonsense. It was written by an industry hack. Very disappointed.

We get so much better info on this site !

After the Hogan article which equates being a John Wayne fan with being a mass murderer I don't have much time for Golf Digest or their reviews. I get my info here.

Says the Callaway Super Hot costs $45/dozen. Earlier in the magazine, Aaron Wise's WITB doesn't even get close to matching the photo.

Their copy editor needs a new job.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

After the Hogan article which equates being a John Wayne fan with being a mass murderer I don't have much time for Golf Digest or their reviews. I get my info here.

Say what??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apropos of...well, nothing, really, just idly curious if your screen name is a reference to Battletech?

Did they use the Procheck to check the compression? :arrogant:

I keed, I keed!!!

Got the new Golf Magazine today and on front cover it has "What ball should you be playing?"

It was an article outlining all the balls from the major manufacturers and the pros and cons of each. What a terrible fluff piece. It had a bunch of goblebity-gook nonsense. It was written by an industry hack. Very disappointed.

We get so much better info on this site !

Would this be classified as 'Fake Golf News"

What the...?

Ok, I just read the article linked above. I won't comment much more because I don't want JB to have to close this thread, too, but I'll just say you have to consider the source and this instance, the author could not have been a competent source of info on gun issues.

Last edited:
Back