THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

get down here to findlay and i'll save you a spot.

Give me a day and time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so how many of the Ohio guys on the team have played boulder before?

Good morning everyone!
What did you do today or plan to do so your team has success?

Hello Slice,

Got up with the kids @ 6:00 am. Hit balls until 7am.
Driver, Mid Iron, Wedge, Chip... do that cycle again.
Some Kettlebell, Balance discs, putts.. Then to work.

Will be packing up for Phoenix trip tonight.

9 on Thursday and some TopGolf Scottsdale
36 on Friday
18 on Saturday
18 on Sunday - Playing with Spivey in the desert. Get some Hall of Fame wisdom
27 on Monday

When I get back.. I will be getting seriously into golf.

My desire is strong to make Team Michigan & my desire for Team Michigan to show up prepared is stronger.

If I am or am not a Captains Pick.. Prep involvement will be the same.

I would like to see it working out like this:

Solid5112- Hopefully we could work in some rounds with TPluff, Stribs, 2012bft & I downriver!!! Had a blast at our 2 man sim session @ HVS... I could see us being a good pairing. Lefty gives us a different look.

Michigan Slice- Will be making a trip up to see CJ & play a round at least.. He has been very good to me. I appreciate it. Rumor has it that Capt Jdtox would make this trip for work related reasons. That is when the bribery segment of my prep works begins.

Lions81 - Short drive up the road from work to Troy. I see no reason not to get together. Lions & I would make an interesting pairing as well. He has gotten in some warm winter golf & is passionate about RR. Can't wait for Fowler/Rory @ DGC...

Stribs - Lives 8 miles down the road and we will be getting together with Tpluff for some prep for sure.

Jspangs, MusicMaster6921 (both already Team Michigan Members) & I are going to TreeTops in May. Tee times are set & I am ready. Would be awesome to have 3 Team MI Members on that trip!! Talk of RR formats being play have already been discussed. Never been to TT... Looking forward to it.

TPluff - will probably be the guy who get most of the Wyzyguy prep work (Torture) attention with the help of RBarthle17 I hope. Tyler got me out into the THP world.. & for that I am grateful. I have only been involved for a short time I have met so many great people.

Honorable Mention: RBarthle17... bad luck on the date... You are a good dad..

I have been spying on BullFrog as well on the Ohio side. Interested to meet the Ohio guys as a team.

I will be out of the loop until next week most likely.
Keep preppin...

I have played there before, and I would imagine will be playing there a few more times leading up to this.

I have played there before, and I would imagine will be playing there a few more times leading up to this.

If the Ohio squad isn't VERY familiar with this course by time the event rolls around I'd be surprised.

Michigan is a ways away, so there may be considerable fewer scouting trips.

But it's ok...
The result of the event will be the same.

#TeamMichiganWin

If the Ohio squad isn't VERY familiar with this course by time the event rolls around I'd be surprised.

Michigan is a ways away, so there may be considerable fewer scouting trips.

But it's ok...
The result of the event will be the same.

#TeamMichiganWin

Well a couple of the guys from team Ohio aren't from the Cleveland/Akron area, so it's still a hike for them. But for everyone around here I agree, we will all be pretty familiar with it through playing/practicing with whoever makes it on.

CJ bringing the smack talk game. You know he is vying for one of the captains picks front and center.

I will be playing there quite a few times this year.

I plan on taking a full day, 2 round trip (possibly with other Team Michigan members) and maybe another round that Friday before to get familiar with the course.

I'm not too worried about that just yet, more worried about how my swing is going to be coming out of the dead of winter. I'll be lucky to be half #JspangsLong

I plan on taking a full day, 2 round trip (possibly with other Team Michigan members) and maybe another round that Friday before to get familiar with the course.

I'm not too worried about that just yet, more worried about how my swing is going to be coming out of the dead of winter. I'll be lucky to be half #JspangsLong
I have every ounce of confidence that your soft stepped MD3 58* is every bit half of #JspangsLong

I have not played there before, but will a couple of times before June 11th.

I love Boulder. Have played there probably five times now, and expect to play there a few more times before the event.. And if not, JimmyNumbers has some explaining to do.

I have not played at Boulder yet. But will before the event a few times I'm sure.

Let me know when the time comes. I am interested.

I love Boulder. Have played there probably five times now, and expect to play there a few more times before the event.. And if not, JimmyNumbers has some explaining to do.
I would love to be part of that outing. Call me, I'm in!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I've been to Boulder, CO. That count?

so how many of the Ohio guys on the team have played boulder before?

I've been there. I'll be seeing it more this spring. Only 20 minutes or so from me.

Going to hit up the simulator today with my dad. First day not being sick for about a week. Can't wait to swing the clubs.

Your not allowed to play there ....Brandywine only until further notice

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back