Driver tip ferrule

lopsta5

Reaction score
Handicap
I was just wondering do you need a special ferrule for driver shaft tips? I was going to put my Callaway tip on the new shaft but found out it needs a ferrule above the tip.

What would i need for that?

Thanks

Any .355 ferrule will work, I have done a lot of them and used different ones and never had a problem

The Callaway adaptors have a big collar on them that helps fill the gap between the adaptor and the shaft. Golfworks sells them individually at a relatively low cost.

Thanks for that Scott, I have not had any problems using reg. ferrules but I have one more shaft to fit out and try. It is going to be hard to knock the Fuji out of the bag at this point, it is hands down better for me than the Red Tie I just tried.

Thanks Scott. Is he a reputable seller? I havent brought off ebay much to know about it to well. Plus the shipping to NZ.

He is listed as a top rated seller on Ebay and the listing states that he ships worldwide. The way it works for US sellers is that he would be responsible to ship the product to an Ebay global shipping center in the US. The shipping center would then send it to you from there. I would think it would show you in the listing what your total shipping / customs charges would be. I bought these ferrules from him once without issue and would not hesitate to order these from him again if I need more.

Back