Golfdealsandsteals.com

stevie-a

Yeah boyeeeee!
Reaction score
Handicap
New Things
I wasn't sure where to add this thread, so please move it as necessary...

I have used this merchant multiple times in the past and have even had them do some custom shaft work for me too. I was a little shocked when I received a notification about their warehouse catching on fire and them losing everything. Hate to see this....

0c72b93cc87a8b6652abfe8ac2af4ea3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

What a nightmare for them.

Oh man, I hope they had insurance to cover it. I think equipment ho's just shed a collective tear.

Wow, that's terrible. You never want to see that happen to any business.

I wasn't sure where to add this thread, so please move it as necessary...

I have used this merchant multiple times in the past and have even had them do some custom shaft work for me too. I was a little shocked when I received a notification about their warehouse catching on fire and them losing everything. Hate to see this....

0c72b93cc87a8b6652abfe8ac2af4ea3.jpg

no bueno at all!!!

even with insurance, hard for a lot fo businesses to recover!!

That's terrible. Feel for the owners and employees.

Per the message they sent put out with the picture it said they'd be back in business soon...and I sure hope that is true.

Hate to think some of the older products, particularly unique shafts, were destroyed in the fire. I bought several shafts to play around with and to learn how to build my own clubs.

Per the message they sent put out with the picture it said they'd be back in business soon...and I sure hope that is true.

Hate to think some of the older products, particularly unique shafts, were destroyed in the fire. I bought several shafts to play around with and to learn how to build my own clubs.

Their website is down with the same message, looks like they are handling it as well as possible. I'd never heard of them before this.

Sorry to here that. I've ordered from the before. I hope they rebound quickly!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Always found their site interesting. Pretty much seemed like they had all the leftover stuff that TM prepowned didn’t want anymore. Mixed in with some old Adams gear. I know a few years ago some threads popped up that it was a bait and switch type operation.

Wow...

That is awful.

Back