Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Nothing but fun a head today boys!

Have fun today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a good one guys, I'm anxious to see some results posted

Excited to follow along today, hope everyone has a blast and brings up some great content!

really looking forward to meeting some new guys, playing a new course, and testing some new gear

1. Doesn't surprise me.

2. I live here in cow county, I'll bring my gripes pack and you can wipe your clubs down. Should be dry before the round.

There is a Dick's a block away from my hotel, and they had my Gripes, Wardy! Yay! Could have saved an hour in work traffic yesterday fooling with Golfsmith darn it.

Well the music I recognize. Who's the clean shaven guy talking?

Yeah....about that..

on the road. eta 9:30ish. masters hat, shorty shorts and an auburn shirt. and an obnoxious Bridgestone bag.

Have fun today gents! don't forget to keep us updated with those thoughts on the new gear.

Here I'm driving north while you gents will be having all the fun! Enjoy fellas!

Have a blast. Will be checking in off and on to see how it's going.

Looking forward to following along today. Have fun gentlemen!

Last edited:
If anybody could bring a cigar cutter that'd be great, can't find mine.... For those that wanted one, I'll be a in a greenish Nissan Juke

If anybody could bring a cigar cutter that'd be great, can't find mine.... For those that wanted one, I'll be a in a greenish Nissan Juke

Tadashi will have one with him....always does it seems.

Hotbox?

Haha, doubt the old man would like that since I decided to ride with him

Back