Anyone enrolled in Golf Body Blueprint?

jhtr20

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm curious and looking for any THPer feedback on Golf Body Blueprint. https://golfbodyblueprint.com/
With"10,000s golfers who have harnessed the power" I figure at least a few are on here.

I'd appreciate your thoughts and experiences with the program.

I'm skeptical after reading the website but open minded to hear some feedback, results etc.

Sounds a bit 'infomercial' to me.

I think sport specific workouts are scams and propogated by people who really should now better.

I, personally, would run away as fast as I could and never give even toss these charlatans a penny.

Speaking for myself.

I think sport specific workouts are scams and propogated by people who really should now better.

I, personally, would run away as fast as I could and never give even toss these charlatans a penny.

Speaking for myself.

I don't think I would call it a scam, I might think that alot of people might benefit from a exercise program. Getting into better shape has lots of benefits like Stamina, Strength and Focus.
I also think Sports specific exercise routines are the way of the future. I mean a Baseball player and a Golfer or Football player want exercises that will help them in their sport.

Not saying its going to make me play golf like a great golfer but you can certainly get some gains by being in better physical shape.

I don't think I would call it a scam, I might think that alot of people might benefit from a exercise program. Getting into better shape has lots of benefits like Stamina, Strength and Focus.
I also think Sports specific exercise routines are the way of the future. I mean a Baseball player and a Golfer or Football player want exercises that will help them in their sport.

Not saying its going to make me play golf like a great golfer but you can certainly get some gains by being in better physical shape.

Again, I was speaking for myself. I personally don't think sport specific exercise programs make sense. Scam might be too strong a word, that implies nefarious intent.

If somebody wants to indulge this product, I wish them all of the best.

It is really not a being in shape thing with me. I exercise regularly. What is with me is a tight back. I've done pilates, almost 3 years, in hopes of eliminating it but it didn't. The mobility part of this intrigued me which is why I was hoping a few of the "10,000s" were on THP. I would feel better about shelling out $117 if I could validate the claims. My feeling here is keep on searching on line for free stuff and piece together something on my own.

It is really not a being in shape thing with me. I exercise regularly. What is with me is a tight back. I've done pilates, almost 3 years, in hopes of eliminating it but it didn't. The mobility part of this intrigued me which is why I was hoping a few of the "10,000s" were on THP. I would feel better about shelling out $117 if I could validate the claims. My feeling here is keep on searching on line for free stuff and piece together something on my own.

What part of your back is tight?

Doesn't appear to be any on here. I am also dubious that they have 10k paying customers at this point. The guy who operates it has had a podcast for a while and maybe he is referencing his listeners as the 10k. I checked out the website, I would not pay $117 to that website. Very vague on pretty much everything. But that is just what I see it as.

Lower, above the hips.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Have you ever thought about strengthening those muscles with squats and deadlifts?

Have you ever thought about strengthening those muscles with squats and deadlifts?

yes, one of the programs I do at the Y has a lot of squat and lunge components, I've been wondering if the combination of those and golf are not a good mix. I haven't gone to the Y this week and the back is feeling looser than it has been. I do deadlifts are sometimes a component of the program there but not frequently.

I am an Elite member. I started out by purchasing Golf Body Blueprint Warm-Up and noticed an almost immediate difference in my game. You have got to get loose before you play and that means more than just swinging the club around for 10 minutes before your round. I decided to take it further and start doing the 8 week Activate Program. Wow! I can walk all 18 holes now no problem (I played college football so I was always in pain). My mobility and flexibility improved tremendously. I am stronger and my game has improved and I keep adding yards.(I also do the Overspeed training included). I would recommend to anyone and if you do not like it they a full money back guarantee.

Back