Contest: FIVE WINNERS - UST Matte Black Proto Shafts from The Peoples Clubs

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
My goodness those are some lookers there. Cool contest and thanks THP and The Peoples Clubs!!

This is a pretty awesome contest! Those recoils look so badass

Agree, these recoils are sweet looking shafts. Definitely, putting in an entry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In on this one.....im really intrigued by these Recoil shafts....

Will is great guy and this a fantastic contest

Cool contest! I’m sitting this one out - pretty sure I don’t need a tour shaft at my beginner level - so good luck to everyone entering!

Thanks THP and Will at the People’s Clubs!!!

The feedback surrounding this shaft has been pretty special. I’d love to add one to the bag.

I checked out the website, but I am going to sit this one out because I am happy with my hybrid shafts right now. Great site for tour issue clubs though, and good luck to everyone!!

Sweet looking shafts! Thanks THP and The Peoples Club! Good luck all!

That matte black shaft would probably look quite nice in the G400 hybrid with the matte black crown. The batman club.

Thanks THP and the peoples clubs for the contest.

Pretty cool website. I’ve never ordered from them but I have friends who have and love it. Thanks for Contest! Just sent my email!

Great contest! A ton of very drool worthy stuff on the People Club website!

Good luck everyone

Really Cool contest, and site. Thanks for introducing me to it!

I would love to give this a try in my U65 2i

Last edited:
On the THP Home Page right now, we have a great contest courtesy of Will at the Peoples Clubs, where of course being a THPer means you get a discount at some very unique gear. Entering is easy and you could be one of FIVE winners taking home one of the UST Mamiya Recoil Matte Black Prototype shafts.

All of the info is right here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/contest-ust-mamiya-matte-black-recoil-prototype-shafts/

Great contest!

These look really sharp!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These shafts look great and would be curious to see how the Hybrid shaft compares to the regular shaft in my 3H.

These are not the Graphite shafts our dads used to use.

Yes absolutely. This is one of my favorite contests. After what Recoils have done to my irons, I am very intrigued what it would do with these proto utilities/hybrids. I have a utility iron on the bench right now because the shaft in it just doesn't work for what I need, and I think these just might be the answer.

Another great contest!! Thanks THP and Peoples Clubs!!

Whoa! Great contest and a great shaft from a great clubmaker! Thanks for the opportunity!

Great contest. Shafts look cool and Peoples Club has some drool-worthy gear!

Just entered.
Good luck everyone and Thank You Will and THP

Back