What's the oldest club that you use regularly?

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The newest club in my bag is a prior season TM M2 hybrid so all of my stuff is older. The oldest club I use regularly is my putter. I've had it for 18 years or so. I've tried others but have always come back to it.

I have the 56 and 60 Cleveland 900 wedges that I bought in 2000 or 2001. I played them until a couple of months ago when I got the RTX 3.0 in 54 and 58.

Callaway XHot Pro 3 and 5 woods. They came out about 6 years ago I believe. Sure I could find more modern fairways that go further, but that would screw up the gapping to my driver and to my 4 hybrid or 4 iron.

What's the oldest club that you use regularly?

It’s between my Apex irons from #TheGrandaddy or my putter I’ve had since 2016.

Last edited:
I have a Cleveland Rotex 56* wedge that is still in my bag.

Outside of that, probably a V-Series Heavenwood.

M2 4 wood, had it since 2016. Great club

Apex 4 hybrid in the bag since December 2015

Ummmm.... I guess I'd consider the O Works the oldest based on release date. Prior to the Grandaddy experience, I played a Nike Slingshot 2hybo that I loved.

D200 hybrids. I believe they launched late 2014?

It WAS my putter.

A Dunlop putter, Green Bay Packer logo, that I got from my Dad (now deceased) as a college graduation present. Got it in 1995.

I broke it last week leaning on it to pick up a ball. Something I had done since I got it. I almost cried.

Brought it to the machinist here at work...he doesn't think he can fix it.

My 7 year old TMAG Ghost Spider putter.

SM5's or one of my putters.

Callaway XR 3W, 3H, and 4H from 2015.

Ping I3 iron set had since debut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still rock my Taylormade RBZ 2 3 wood. Just don't hit 3 wood enough to get a new one I guess and works just fine.

My Apex irons I got in 2014.

2014 haha, you guys. The newest club I have is from 2016.

Let's see... I have my original TM burner (non bubble shaft) 5w- circa 2008 I believe-likely the oldest. My putter :odyssey: white hot #9 probably about 9yrs or so. My irons are Nike SQ machspeed--2011 I think.

Edel wedges 50, 55, 60 I got from 2014.
Only recently trying the Hi Toe 60 to see if it can replace my trusty Edel 60.
Tried many different wedges but nothing better so far.

The Apex 3 and 4 hybrids. I can't find anything that beats them out.

My 915f 5 wood

Nike VR 2-hybrid. I got it in 2011, but I think it came out in 2010.

Bridgestone J40 52° wedge.

My ping irons. I have a super old driver in the bag but rarely use it as my 3W has been money.

My Cobra Trusty Rusty 53 degree wedge. It's well overdue for a replacement.

My putter is the oldest... circa 2012.

I do still have an 07 Burner driver and 3w that I'll pull out and play every once in a while. Absolutely loved those woods once I changed out the stock shafts.

Wedges are all from 2012, FW is from 2012, Hybrid and driver are 2013 I think, putter is 2008 maybe. Irons were 2012 but the M3s replaced them.

Back