Got fit outdoors with Trackman today

fufu

Reaction score
Handicap
f770d16cad0fe70721f49b68a56257fd.jpg

What an experience! My SS has dropped a couple mph in the last 5 years. Health issues, foot surgery twice and such have killed my speed. I used to be a 102-106 swinger. Now I’m 98-99. But my swing was very average today definitely not my best.

Today I was able to get fit by my local Callaway rep for a new Rogue driver.

We started with my current driver:
Cobra F6. aldila nv 2kxv blue 60-S. Head set at 9.5D, weights back.

I was spinning this driver 3400 rpm on bad swings and hitting them high and right. My average smash factor was 1.39-1.40.

Now I’ve been fit a couple times into the Rogue and almost pulled the trigger before. The subzero dropped my spin rate by 1000 rpm. We put the weight forward and I was hitting it 10-12 yards past my good swings with the Cobra. My dispersion tightened up quite a bit as my smash factor was 1.47 with a couple at 1.50. My miss became a 10 yard pull versus a high right ballooning spinner.

I ended up ordering a Rogue Sub Zero, 10.5(we had it set to 9.5), in an EvenFlow 75-S. I also ordered a 3 wood in the same setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smash is a hard stat to read into. Trackman especially has trouble with carbon fiber drivers. Sounds like you got a winner tho

Sent from HTX

Congrats on finding something that works for you. Perfect doesn’t always exist with clubs but some, like the rogue line up, comes boarder line close to perfect. Have fun with it and the 3w

Smash is a hard stat to read into. Trackman especially has trouble with carbon fiber drivers. Sounds like you got a winner tho

Sent from HTX

Correct but impact tape revealed I was center or heel half of center

Correct but impact tape revealed I was center or heel half of center

Face tape does not lie

Sent from HTX

Congratulations. You're gonna love it.

Back