Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite a MXM 7 arriving tomorrow, my ponder list now includes a MXM 1. Apparently I deal with winter by hoarding putters....

I'm in the same boat. I bought a MXM7 on CPO because it was only $118 in new condition. I said I wasn't going to buy a new putter until I get fitted at see more but a new MXM7 at that price was just too good to pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat. I bought a MXM7 on CPO because it was only $118 in new condition. I said I wasn't going to buy a new putter until I get fitted at see more but a new MXM7 at that price was just too good to pass up.

That's the same one I bought. Got a 35in. since someone had already bought the 34. Probably end up shortening it. Now I just gotta find a weight kit!

That's the same one I bought. Got a 35in. since someone had already bought the 34. Probably end up shortening it. Now I just gotta find a weight kit!

I bought the 35 and will be extending it.

Last time I bought one on CPO they threw in a weight kit and head cover despite saying it didn't come with one.

All signs are pointing that way and the CF's are a hell of an iron dont know why you are talking yourself out of it just because you have had the OG Apex for a while. I think the CF is a HUGE improvement while they are both great irons the CF truly took some great leaps
LOL. Not worried about talking myself out of it. There is a first time for everything if I do go down the CF16 route. No doubt they would have Recoils, though.

MD3 46 and 50 degree wedges because why not.

Irons on for review don't have a gap wedge.

Is it #NiblickTime again?

MD3 46 and 50 degree wedges because why not.

Just picked up both of those two wedges in black matte finish for the same reason.

Haters gonna hate.

See what I got?

0fdde1dfa8ae17efa710c4bb0780524f.jpg

Pondering a 50 and 56 md3 to go with my apex irons.

I want a Toulon San Francisco

Anyone game x100 and have them balloon!?

I don't game them but have tried them and never saw that problem.

I tried the Vapor Fly Pro's today with X100 shafts against my King Forged Tec with CTL. My dispersion was crazy with the X100 barely moving offline but saw ballooning compared to the CTL. Curious as to why I was seeing that.

thinking of replacing my current old hybrids with some vapor flex's. tough call since I've had these since I've started golfing but those vapor's are sexy

Went to DSG today and rolled some putters for a while, I gotta pick up an Odyssey #7 some time. It would be a good one to mix it up with every once in a while.

Such a great email. mXM7 is on the way.
8b8c8238b6d557b0155815574c579d1a.jpg

Apex CF16... They are on my brain BIG TIME!

Big Bertha hybrid w/ KBS c taper

Nike Flyknit Chukka!!!!

Big Bertha hybrid w/ KBS c taper

That is an interesting combo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back