The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Loving the UTx grip choices, they're really solid grips for anyone that has had a chance to use them.

Tough to keep up on my phone, but did anyone get fit for regular shafts or is this years team simply a bunch of He-men?

Wow what a blast you guys must be having! Keep the awesome updates coming!

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Did JB or GG share their fitting results? Curious for them as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little surprised to not see any PM grinds in the mix. Was this a doesn't fit the eye thing? Or the MD3s are just that good?

Loving all the pictures, Y'all!! Safe to say that most of us back here in THP forum land are jealous of you, but so darn happy for you at the same time.

A little surprised to not see any PM grinds in the mix. Was this a doesn't fit the eye thing? Or the MD3s are just that good?

There were a couple

I don't believe they were being fit today. JB brought his clubs with him.

These custom fittings are truly the stuff of dreams but in reality, it has to be a really tough struggle to go out with all new sticks and try to play at your best. Has to be a huge advantage to the #Zoocrew who have had their ideal setups since day one.

If I'm fitted with a full set of clubs I'm going to be even more confident than before, not the other way around. I don't foresee any of these guys having issues.

All caught up! And wow this is amazing stuff. Great thread so far and I can't wait to see the rest!

I was wondering the same thing Popeye, for me I know it would take a while to learn how to use even the best fitted clubs......should be interesting to hear the feedback from everyone that got fitted today when they hit the range for the first time......can't wait to hear how everyone hits the new clubs

These custom fittings are truly the stuff of dreams but in reality, it has to be a really tough struggle to go out with all new sticks and try to play at your best. Has to be a huge advantage to the #Zoocrew who have had their ideal setups since day one.

Not a struggle at all. You were just fitted by the best in the industry and the clubs are being made for you! Dont understand how that translates to a struggle? It should inspire confidence!

I don't believe they were being fit today. JB brought his clubs with him.
Correct. I am not playing, I am here strictly for coverage starting tomorrow and JB brought his clubs since he already had them.

I was wondering the same thing Popeye, for me I know it would take a while to learn how to use even the best fitted clubs......should be interesting to hear the feedback from everyone that got fitted today when they hit the range for the first time......can't wait to hear how everyone hits the new clubs

It was easier then I expected last year. These guys will get a little bit of range time before the round to get acclimated.

But once you get going you don't give it much thought.

Not a struggle at all. You were just fitted by the best in the industry and the clubs are being made for you! Dont understand how that translates to a struggle? It should inspire confidence!
Well I shouldn't say struggle as in hitting them but the distances are all new. You are picking up yardage every where. That's what I meant

Mike G with his stripe show 7 iron
03ea1d9069ff7d1b79e307d0a5ded1df.jpg
c29cb43c23331adfc087453b625a23f4.jpg

Dayum, that is stout! Distance realized!

Correct. I am not playing, I am here strictly for coverage starting tomorrow and JB brought his clubs since he already had them.
Hope you have been having a great time anyway GG, try to keep those guys in line and can't wait for your coverage to start

Dayum, that is stout! Distance realized!

CF16's baby. Serious distance pickups for these dudes.....making you the shortknocker in the group. :alien:

Speaking from experience, picking up an extra 15 yds wrecks your scoring in the short term. It's all fun and games until you start flying greens. :angry:

I'm surprised at some of those fittings. A lot of +length, +lie in the group. And Jman must swing like a gorilla, x-flex dayum!

CF16's baby. Serious distance pickups for these dudes.....making you the shortknocker in the group. :alien:

Well the 745s might have to come out of the bag

Chip Brewer stops by to say hello to all. Tough to get a meeting with the CEO, but yup it happened.

f6d73b41b82ab678fc8bfdb87132eddb.jpg

The equipment changes matter to some, but I've seen just as many adapt fine immediately. Regardless, I guarantee everyone of these guys would rather have the opportunity exactly as presented to be fitted, have their clubs built, and put them into battle tomorrow than any alternative out there.

Well I shouldn't say struggle as in hitting them but the distances are all new. You are picking up yardage every where. That's what I meant

I expect these boys will be fine

That is special right there. The CEO takes time to come talk to our crew?!?

So many VIP's out there today. Enjoy it fellas. Still blows my mind that the sticks will be custom made and ready for play in the morning.

So many VIP's out there today. Enjoy it fellas. Still blows my mind that the sticks will be custom made and ready for play in the morning.
That's tour treatment right there.

Back