Contest: Ask Budget Golf

If I rang your front door dressed in only flip flops and a jock strap, could I still get fitted for a new set of shoes?

Having Budget Golf in Illinois stinks for well, us Illinoisans because of the Illinois Sales Tax on the residents. How long will it be would you think that warehouse companies will have to charge everyone a sales tax no matter what state you live in?

What’s the biggest challenge you face/method for overcoming in an online economy dominated by price leaders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the oldest product you still have in stock?

Any plans to go to Retail Stores? Like the Golf stores of old ... GolfSmith etc.?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Have they ever considered creating brick and mortar stores?

Have they ever considered creating brick and mortar stores?

I believe they're closing their only brick and mortar store soon unfortunately.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

With the golf industry changing as quickly as it does i would think it has to be tough to stay alive in this business.
My questions are:
How often do you change over your equipment in warehouse, is it in tandem with manufacturers releases?
How much inventory per item do you bring in? Or do you order based off demand?
Does manufacturers buy back any stock?
What happens with stock that just doesn’t move?
Thanks.
Great company you have!

What do you do with stock that never sells. I know you have closeouts sales on certain items, but what about the stuff that collects dust on the shelf? Is it written off and disposed or donated to charity?

How do you determine what products to stock as compared to special orders?

What’s the most popular item sold at Budget Golf?

How much fun is it to watch the Sweep the last two years?

Are there any plans to offer some type of rewards program for frequent shoppers?

Do you have any salespeople that work territory’s other than online?

Have you considered doing club customization (i.e., lie angle and length adjustments) for an extra charge when a customer purchases a club?

Are your $6 cabretta gloves the best deal in golf?

I’ll go ahead and answer for you: yes.

How do you guys afford to ship bags?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Any current noticeable Tiger effect?

How many names did you brainstorm before deciding on Budget Golf?

I am currently on your email marketing distribution list. My father in law runs an email marketing biz (not in the golfing world) so I know a little bit about the ins and outs of that type of business. How many staffers do you have devoted to the email marketing part of BudgetGolf? How many does it take to effectively run the warehouse? Customer service?

Thank you! Have always had a pleasant experience purchasing from you!

What's the one item that you've had in your warehouse for the longest amount of time?

What has been the best selling item in Budget Golf's history?

How many people work at Budget Golf? What kind of employee talents to you foresee needing more of in the next five years (i.e. e-marketing, data analytics, warehouse labor, factory automation, etc.)?

What are your top 5 selling drivers?

How do you try to differentiate yourself from other golf/sporting goods businesses?

Back