Contest: Ask Budget Golf

How did budget golf get it's start? Out of a garage? As a hobby?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

With some manufacturers putting a greater emphasis on fitting lately, how do you see that impacting your business over the next 5-10 years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What puts the Budget in Budget golf? Big shout out from Ireland :D

Another one. - What is the single worst club you’ve ever carried in stock over the years, hideous design, notoriously bad performer etc?

Or other than clubs the most ridiculous golf item or gimmick ?

What is the biggest risk you have taken - whether golf related or not - that has contributed to your success thus far?

How do you decide which products to carry? How does a new product developer get in touch with you?

Curious on the state of golf.........how are sales? Going up, stable, declining?

My wife hates you. After not playing for many many years, clicked on your site last year and bought a set of Wilson irons at a great price and got the bug back. Do you find many wives blame you? Lol.

What happens to all the old out dated equipment that never sold when it was new?

Having met many of the employees that make Budget Golf tick, and having seen how the operation runs, what surprised you the most about an operation your size, compared to what you had imagined 5 years ago?

I guess I have 2 other questions, but will separate in 2 different posts:

What is the fastest time an order has been fulfilled and ready to ship, from the time it was received to packaged and labeled?

What was the single biggest day in sales in the history of Budget Golf? Could be in terms of units or dollars.

For logistics, do you ship all orders out of your Chicago location, or do you have satellite warehouses in various parts of the US ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What does your business model look like 3-5 years from now considering current trends in the market?

Where do you guys see yourselves in 5 years? What is the end game for Budget Golf?

Which manufacture do you think puts the biggest emphasis on quality rather than quantity?

Budget Golf:
With an emphasis on providing all golfers the best quality price you can, has there ever been thought into a club trial program for say a month or so at a certain price, or partnering with the OEM's to provide cheaper options of the newest of new through demo clubs to try and get the newest of new technology into the golfers hands before the next "new" technology is out at a cheaper price point?

Thanks Budget Golf!!!!

If you weren't working for Budget Golf, what would your other dream job be?

Do you feel that the number of golfers and the amount they spend is decreasing? What is your view on the future based on sales?

How do you determine the quantity of each product to go with for your initial order from manufacturers?

Who's the best looking and smartest person in your company? And how did they get so darned clever and attractive?

How did you define and create the culture of your company that's been reflected through your excellence in order fulfillment and customer service?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What have been the biggest contributing factors in building an online golf store powerhouse?

Do Budget Golf employees love to play golf more, less or about the same as when they started working there?

Back