Contest: Ask Budget Golf

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
For those that missed this, here is the video from today. TONS of questions answered and some real inside baseball stuff on how retail works.

[video=youtube;-fKS_gycAyA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fKS_gycAyA[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the genius behind budget golf, why was it started?

What is the best part about letting someone run around their warehouse for 60 seconds taking their stock?

Are there any perks that employees who work there get? 1st dibs on overstock items, etc.

Any plans to offer the ability to purchase non stock clubs online in the future? The ability to choose between non and up charge shafts would be great.

Has there ever been consideration in selling used clubs or taking product trade-in?

Will budget golf venture into club building on newly purchased equipment? Ie shaft pulls, stamping, regripping etc?

What is your favorite team name from this year's THP Championship?

How much impact is the Supreme Court ruling on internet sales and collecting state sales taxes going to have on your business?

Is budget golf a privately held company or are you public. If private are you family owned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would Budget Golf be open to a loyalty/rewards program for purchases and interaction on their website?

Where do you see yourselves in 5 years? Big changes, expansion, etc.

How do you predict a demand curve for a given product?

Thank you!
D

What is the best selling product of all time for Budget Golf?

Everyone I’ve ever dealt with has been top notch. Is customer service something that is emphasized with everyone from the top down?

Prior to joining THP this year, I had not heard of Budget Golf, nor have my playing partners. So, my question is what are the biggest challenges you have experienced with getting the word out to the everyday golfer?

As an online retailer how do you compete with brick and mortar stores?

What is the outlook for BG in 2019 and more? What kind of marketing is in the works to reach more people?

How are you able to have such swift order fulfillment? What’s the average time it takes an order to be filled?

Thank you so much for supporting THP, Budget Golf!!

How has the partnership with THP helped your company grow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What is the best selling item you have?

Budget Golf has been incredibly supportive of THP. What made you guys want to get so involved in this community in particular? Thanks for all that y'all have done!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What's one thing that you guys have stocked where the demand really surprised you?

How do you figure your pricing to be competitive?

Back