Best road trip food

Combos and starburst for sure. Wash it down with a big can of Arnold Palmer

My favorite is those bite size Hersheys Cookies'n'creme things.

I like Chex Mix.

My staples are combos, gatorade, and lifesavers.

Have a good trip Kevin!!

Red vines, twizzler bites, and nature valley protein bars. And water.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So much love for Combos here on THP. I thought I was alone in the universe.

I probably am alone in the universe, as I don't think I've ever even tried Combos, or at the very least, never purchased any.

I probably am alone in the universe, as I don't think I've ever even tried Combos, or at the very least, never purchased any.

What a sad tortured existence.

yesterday i went with pizza combos and peanut m&ms. i think cheddar combos are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to google them. I've never tried them either.

BBQ pork skins or nacho cheese doritos and a diet Mt. Dew is the usual get at the store. If a gas station/stop and rob has promising looking potato logs, I'm in. If we've packed snacks, it's summer sausage or salami and nabs.

yesterday i went with pizza combos and peanut m&ms. i think cheddar combos are better.

Combos were the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title (I usually go for the pizza flavored). I never eat them any other time. But Combos and some beef jerky are compulsory for me.

Gardetto's are my go-to. Similar to chex-mix but I love the seasoning they use and the rye chips.

Gardetto's are my go-to. Similar to chex-mix but I love the seasoning they use and the rye chips.

This! I sometimes buy a bag of just the rye chips. Or maybe some type of jalapeño chips. With unsweetened black iced tea to drink

Donuts.... I have a problem

In no order
Pringles
Fritos
Shake from DQ I know where every one of these is in the state of NC
Chiili Dog from DQ Hard to manage while steering but its for my own good.
Water At least four bottles
M&Ms

That delicious super salty sawdust style beef jerky that comes in a can similar to Skoal. A pinch every 10-20 minutes and my taste buds are happy and it's a minimal caloric investment.

Peanut M&M's
Twizzlers
Peach Gummi Rings
Chips
Large Fountain Drink

Beef jerky and trail mix are my staples for a road trip.

Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and Pretzels

Chiili Dog from DQ Hard to manage while steering but its for my own good.

I once ate biscuits and gravy from Whataburger while driving. Possible but not recommended.

Beef Jerkey, hands down.

A few of the favorites depending on the mood: Beef Jerky, Sour Patch Kids, Gummy Bears

Combos are the caviar of gas stations for me.

Back