2016 Callaway Bags

Oh my! That is a beaut! I don't need a bag but I want!

Order it yet James? Stop wasting time...

They are all nice. Have the staff stand bag from 15, so no need there. I know it's not a Callaway bag but I've got this incoming, figured it was close enough. Needed to scratch an itch. Been eyeing this one for a while.
83dfb1012ceccfaba6f2f82228642877.jpg

I saw that one before and thought "this is very Dan" haha
Hahaha, I think about 40 of us had the exact same thought. It screams Dan.

And that divider setup, I need it. Its the Woode setup on a bag that doesn't look terrible like ogio recent offerings.

I need this one, but the wife would kill me if another golf bag shows up

365b73cf615e7b6d8cd306e25378271d.jpg

I saw that one before and thought "this is very Dan" haha
Hahaha, I think about 40 of us had the exact same thought. It screams Dan.

And that divider setup, I need it. Its the Woode setup on a bag that doesn't look terrible like ogio recent offerings.

I am pretty infatuated with my current bag, but it wouldn't surprise me if I splurge on this one mid season. It's too awesome.

I need this one, but the wife would kill me if another golf bag shows up

365b73cf615e7b6d8cd306e25378271d.jpg

Have it shipped to work, i have not had a golf item shipped to my house in years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have it shipped to work, i have not had a golf item shipped to my house in years.

This.......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes. Bags, clubs, shirts....my wife is like..."is this new?" Nope just new head covers.

LOL, that's some funny ish. Gotta hide the gifts for the mistress.

I am really digging these new bags. Googling that GBB one right now.

It's not that bad where I have to worry about shipping. I'll just tell her I won another Twitter contest

I like the Bertha stand bag but not as much as the last one

I like the Bertha stand bag but not as much as the last one

I agree. I know it's minor but the XR on the front where Sir Issac is on the one we own really made me not want it. It's stupid I know, but that's what made me look at other color options

I agree. I know it's minor but the XR on the front where Sir Issac is on the one we own really made me not want it. It's stupid I know, but that's what made me look at other color options
Yep, gotta love some Issac.

I have XR gear so I actually have the opposite viewpoint haha. I like that there is more red than white this time around all over the bag.

Since they were posted I was waiting to see what the new mini staffer looks like. Well now I want one

72e575fc7c522580661bae595238c29f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally not a fan of the quality of the hyperlite bags, but man the new colors look fantastic. Not one I really dislike.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Personally not a fan of the quality of the hyperlite bags, but man the new colors look fantastic. Not one I really dislike.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I've owned three without any issues.

I've owned three without any issues.

My HL5 big Bertha bag had some tearing/rubbing issues but it was taken care of ASAP by customer service

My HL5 big Bertha bag had some tearing/rubbing issues but it was taken care of ASAP by customer service

I heard of the legs being bad on some, but the ones I have didn't see any of that. Callaway CS is top notch and no shock they took care of it.

2a4945cc600477cc781fcefc7fe55021.jpg

I'm pondering this. Curious to see how it'd bit my clicgear

Back