How many rounds in a row can you birdie no holes?

Duffer Waldorf

[this space available]
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 GHIN
I'm up to 5 now. :beat-up:

It's not for lack of chances. I've burned multiple edges and come up a roll or two short a few times. I just can't get them to drop for birdies. The 10'+ putts I have dropped have just been for par or worse.

Lol this would be my typically thread, but I have 2 rounds in a row with a birdie this week.. don't worry, I'll be back and join you here soon enough

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A LOT.

I think I accidentally birdied one last round - I bad

3 for me at the moment.

longest Ive gone is 5 rounds. First trip to treetops my game was in shambles coming off of an injury to my hand at work and i didnt get a birdie until the 6th and final round of golf that trip

longest Ive gone is 5 rounds. First trip to treetops my game was in shambles coming off of an injury to my hand at work and i didnt get a birdie until the 6th and final round of golf that trip
You birdied a hole in or before your 6th round of golf in your life and then at least every 6 rounds since? Nice! Congrats!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm at 1 now, but the streak before that with birdies was only 2.

I am at one

I'm at 5, 9 hole league starts!

Today fits the bill. Only played 9 this morning. Missed a 4 footer for bird on hole #1, and never saw anything inside 30 feet again. Did lip out a chip on #4, but considering where I put my drive, I was very happy with par.

Up to 5 1/2 rounds; run off by the PM thunderstorms today. Hard to birdie with only 1 GIR, especially when that one is 35 feet away.

My 9 yr old daughter went with me; she played in from ~75 yrs a few times and putted on most holes. She rolled one in from 33 ft. :bomb:

No birds today. Had one last two rounds prior.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You birdied a hole in or before your 6th round of golf in your life and then at least every 6 rounds since? Nice! Congrats!

Don't be a Richard.

Phil's a good golfer and maybe he didn't keep track of every round that he played since he picked up a club.

I count seven rounds for me (going back to 2011).

What do you mean? I said congrats! That's an awesome feat!
Don't be a Richard.

Phil's a good golfer and maybe he didn't keep track of every round that he played since he picked up a club.

I count seven rounds for me (going back to 2011).

not exactly. Thats the longest ive ever gone without a birdie. The title asks how many can i go without a birdie so I answered. Seriously, take this garbage somewhere else dude. Its tiring

not exactly. Thats the longest ive ever gone without a birdie. The title asks how many can i go without a birdie so I answered. Seriously, take this garbage somewhere else dude. Its tiring

I'm lost. What garbage? You don't accept praise? Just tryin' to be a nice guy and recognize a worthy feat.

My current streak is 5. I've birdied 2 holes in my last 20 rounds.

I think my current streak is at 3. I've missed a few I should have had.

This is my longest no birdie streak. I'm currently at 4, hope to break it tomorrow night if the rain hold off.

I don't know the answer exactly but I'm sure it's deep double digits.

Finally a birdie thread for me. I birdied the last 2 rounds but I was on a no birdie streak for several rounds before that. I want to say 6 rounds.

Began the season with 5 straight rounds. Started a new streak with today's round.

14 - 9 hole rounds since my last Birdy. Can't say that it bothers me all that much though. My last 9 I had 7 parr holes so while birdies would be great, all parrs would be better (for me).

Back