Atmos Blue & Diamana ahina

GC70

Reaction score
Handicap
Help please! Can anyone compare these two shafts?

My buddy has the ahina in a 910H and it is money for me, I can not miss. I had a 818H2 with a Atmos Red and It didn’t do much for me. I play the G400 Max with the Blue and it’s the best driver combo I have ever gamed. I was thinking about going 818H1 with the Blue or ?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Help please! Can anyone compare these two shafts?

My buddy has the ahina in a 910H and it is money for me, I can not miss. I had a 818H2 with a Atmos Red and It didn’t do much for me. I play the G400 Max with the Blue and it’s the best driver combo I have ever gamed. I was thinking about going 818H1 with the Blue or ?

Thanks!

The ahina will be a decent amount lower launching. I had some in some hybrids and loved them. The atmos blue is their mid launch shaft, and won’t be high per say in comparison, but will be higher. The diamana depending on flex will be pretty stout too.

It was a 80 gram still. So you think the Blue would just be a little higher launch?

It was a 80 gram still. So you think the Blue would just be a little higher launch?

Yea just a bit if they are similar flex and weight. But it also depends on your spin. If you already have seen good results with a ahina in the past, you should be about right for it. Those Diamana’s are great.

Yea just a bit if they are similar flex and weight. But it also depends on your spin. If you already have seen good results with a ahina in the past, you should be about right for it. Those Diamana’s are great.

What replaced the Ahina?

What replaced the Ahina?

I think that one is the D+ now. Or at least that will be closest to it

Back