Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Well Renren it is you and I this week... Not a great start from the Bash Brothers

Well Renren it is you and I this week... Not a great start from the Bash Brothers

Hopefully your team can recover from getting the business last week haha

Roman Josi was a beast last night 11.75 points with two goals 5 PIM hope i can get on a run...

Playing russ though and since he actually started changing his team :alien: he's be putting up some numbers

Hopefully your team can recover from getting the business last week haha

Roman Josi was a beast last night 11.75 points with two goals 5 PIM hope i can get on a run...

Playing russ though and since he actually started changing his team :alien: he's be putting up some numbers

Yeah the Bash was not there last week.... ugh

Was busy on Sunday and forgot to set my line up but did it last night and missed out on forsbergs points.

Who am I playing this week? I look forward to getting slapped around by a 5-2 team.

That would be me. You would have beat me last week. And it seems like half my team doesn't play til Friday.

That would be me. You would have beat me last week. And it seems like half my team doesn't play til Friday.

haha, and you're still up in points.

You are about to run into the yahoo drafted gauntlet of mediocrity!! GET READY!

You can never go off the beginning of the week though. You have quite a few more games than I do to end the week off

I had a matchup where I was down by over 50 after the 2nd day and it ended up coming down to the wire.

You can never go off the beginning of the week though. You have quite a few more games than I do to end the week off

I had a matchup where I was down by over 50 after the 2nd day and it ended up coming down to the wire.
Still not feeling to confident right now. My goalies are letting me down

My team is so hit and miss it is brutal. Losing out on sunday by a point or fraction of a point sucks!

Niemi did not make a single save but got the W last night. How does that happen? After the Stars gave up a 5-1 lead to suddenly be tied, Lehtonen got the hook, then Sharp scored a quick goal and it was game over. Crazy.

Only down about 30 to Renren with a big night for my team...i need serious production

Only down about 30 to Renren with a big night for my team...i need serious production
Lucky I'm playing Wake. Only team with fewer points than us is Marty. Just a 10 point lead so anyone's game still.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

having to have a goaltender platoon probably hurts your team some.

having 3 guys who are fairly consistent starters is a big help

having to have a goaltender platoon probably hurts your team some.

having 3 guys who are fairly consistent starters is a big help
I know, I kinda wanted to see how the work load would play out... I might be in the market for a keeper soon.

Not looking good, just a 12 point lead and Wake has 7 guys going tomorrow to my 2.

Not looking good, just a 12 point lead and Wake has 7 guys going tomorrow to my 2.

My team lays eggs on Sunday.

Lucky I'm playing Wake. Only team with fewer points than us is Marty. Just a 10 point lead so anyone's game still.

Last week I had the third most points and I lost, I could have the third least points this week and win.

Still getting crushed... ugh

My lead is shrinking. Started the day at 20 points then was up to 30 now down to 12. Hall has 25 points this week so far. He is killing it this year for me.

looks like this one should be in the books for me :)

Looking at tomorrows games. It looks like I'm going to lose this one based on goaltending.

Made the right call yesterday in sitting Turris and starting Okposo. That 13 point difference constitutes most of my present lead.

Back