Michigan hackers, check in here

D is for Diploma. That's what I said. True story about it I'll share with you someday if you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Skytrak sounds good after the holidays!

Michigan Hackers, the Minivan is hoping to make a trip down to the RJT trail event in February.
Which means that I would have 4-5 seats available. Any interest from our crew on heading down?

I could possibly be interested in heading that way. I was planning to head south for golf or west for snowboarding around that time.

As of right now it looks like a lot of 40* days after Christmas if anyone is interested in trying to get out.

As of right now it looks like a lot of 40* days after Christmas if anyone is interested in trying to get out.

I may or may not be off work that week, just depends on whats going on around here. If I'm off and the weather is nice I'll be happy to go out and play.

I may or may not be off work that week, just depends on whats going on around here. If I'm off and the weather is nice I'll be happy to go out and play.

Hopefully we can get out, or at least do a trip to Carl's and demo stuff and hang for a little.

Well this is my only 2 weeks off I've had in a long time/ will have in a long time so It would be nice to get together with some THPers.

Still need a confirm for that coveted 4th spot tomorrow at Eagle Eye...

I'm in if you guys will have me. Hopefully nothing crazy pops up at work today, should be good to go.

Man I could quit my job now and make it home by the tee time tomorrow...

I'm in if you guys will have me. Hopefully nothing crazy pops up at work today, should be good to go.

Cool, look forward to meeting you.

I'm ready to play in the morning! Anyone else gonna jump in and join our group to make it 4?

ok, I guess I got my answer before I even asked. I look forward to meeting you Lions81!

ok, I guess I got my answer before I even asked. I look forward to meeting you Lions81!

You too. See you guys in the morning. CJ is in charge of keeping the rain away.

Well this is my only 2 weeks off I've had in a long time/ will have in a long time so It would be nice to get together with some THPers.

I too have two weeks off also but stay off the course until spring.

Spend my time on the range instead.

Enjoy your time off and play well.

Well that was pretty damn cold but fun. 45 degrees and 30 mph winds = tough golf. Good to meet you guys jdtox and bullfrog and good to see you again Michigan Slice. Was a lot of fun and glad we could make it happen. Looking forward to doing it again in the spring with a bit nicer weather, or on a simulator...

Well that was pretty damn cold but fun. 45 degrees and 30 mph winds = tough golf. Good to meet you guys jdtox and bullfrog and good to see you again Michigan Slice. Was a lot of fun and glad we could make it happen. Looking forward to doing it again in the spring with a bit nicer weather, or on a simulator...
Good to meet you as well it was fun despite the cold and wind...but hey at least we beat the rain!

Well have to play that course again when it's warmer! Might be a good place to hold tryouts for team MI.

Good to meet you as well it was fun despite the cold and wind...but hey at least we beat the rain!

Well have to play that course again when it's warmer! Might be a good place to hold tryouts for team MI.

Sucks I missed it. Glad the weather was horrendous. Keep me posted on tryouts. Hopefully I'm able to make them. Do we have a list of guys interested?

Definitely in for next time, guys. Hopefully we can get out or get together soon!

At time there's something happening around the metro Detroit area I'm in for sure. Just went to the range today for the first time since football season started. It was good to get some swings in. Can't wait for the season to start!

I had fun out there today guys! Watched some good shots to start out then down hill from there. While my ball striking today wasn't the best, I still had fun. A 4 iron from 150 into 30 mph wind isn't desirable. But it worked. Yes, there was a little wind today. Nice meeting Lions81 and seeing JDtox again. Michigan team has a good captain. I can't say he will lead them to victory but he will sure as heck try! CJ, keep playing the J815. It was the best of the 3 drivers you had in the bag today. In fact, I think you hit it good. Thanks again for letting me tag along.

Oh I almost forgot, I took a 9 on a par 4! Yippee that was fun. :bang-head:

Frogger, JDTOX, and Lions81 I got to tell you, I didn't warm up until about 1/2 way home....
But I DID keep the rain away! Lol

Had a blast out there guys!

Oh, and I did hit that Sawgrass #17 replica green!

Frogger, JDTOX, and Lions81 I got to tell you, I didn't warm up until about 1/2 way home....
But I DID keep the rain away! Lol

Had a blast out there guys!

Oh, and I did hit that Sawgrass #17 replica green!
That will serve you well in RR!

Back