#THPCallout Mr captain lightningbolt and sposey12345678901234567890

Haha love match play. Always about the strokes

You are sounding like me now lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Well Ive played twice in the past 2 months(add 2 strokes)

won't play until then (add 2 stokes)

vodka(add 3 strokes)

It all adds up in my mind.

Well Ive played twice in the past 2 months(add 2 strokes)

won't play until then (add 2 stokes)

vodka(add 3 strokes)

It all adds up in my mind.
Great response!

We will attempt to bring as much live coverage as possible :)
THIS ONE HAS TO HAPPEN. I'd probably pay a subscription fee just for the audio feed. The content would no doubt be edited down to only bleeps and laughter but still priceless. Awesome call out. Can NOT wait for this one!

Real question is how much fireball do I bring for you?
Pre Branson gathering I recall Shane saying he'd never touch that stuff again. You telling me he lied to us?:alien:

Pre Branson gathering I recall Shane saying he'd never touch that stuff again. You telling me he lied to us?:alien:
I may pour some down his throat if he gets up on me

Hood call out Kang. I know you can take them

Should be a great matchup to follow, an awesome venue as well. Just for a coke haha

Boom. Two call outs in the same thread. Whatever live coverage this has will be awesome.

I'm thinking swing change Kang, playing brand new clubs that he just unpacked from Japan gets this one by the new hair on Shane's head (meaning it's going to be REAL close). My other prediction is that you guys are going to have one hell of a good time.

I'm thinking swing change Kang, playing brand new clubs that he just unpacked from Japan gets this one by the new hair on Shane's head (meaning it's going to be REAL close). My other prediction is that you guys are going to have one hell of a good time.
I predict Kang loses both badly as long as Shane and I make it to bed by 6 am the night before. So check back that day for my prediction

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I predict Kang loses both badly as long as Shane and I make it to bed by 6 am the night before. So check back that day for my prediction

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There's your problem right there...

This will be fun to follow. Can't imagine how much fun those three will have.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I don't pick either of you cuz I couldn't make this trip!

This one is a month away. Hopefully I can call out a local opponent/victim when the ice age comes to an end. Lol

I got your back in this one buddy, roomies for life!
Uh-huh I thought we were friends... I'll just leave this here as they too will share similar fate
887d7543eaa8c02531af95e3863cb017.jpg

Back