The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Thanks for a fantastic day all of you at #TheGrandaddy! Just absolutely awesome. Enjoy dinner, drinks, and best of all the people!

#TheGrandaddy where dreams come true!

What a day in here! Thanks everyone for the updates. The WITB posts from #ZooCrew were cool too. You guys can still get this done! I KNOW fun will continue to be the order of the day! If I said "I've got a good feeling about this....." Would you call me Ben?

JM

No reason not too. Too much fun had and more to come.
Truth. No one died, we are playing golf in heaven with 14 clubs of awesome with amazing people.

What an awesome sounding day for fun and fun was had .No matter what the scorecards say you were all winners today. Now go get em' tomorrow !

This was some fantastic fun to follow all day. Everyone did a magnificent job posting and the pics and videos were amazing. Some great competition today from both teams.

This was such an awesome follow all day, smashing the refresh button. Can't wait to witness the "miracle in the desert" tomorrow!

Truth. No one died, we are playing golf in heaven with 14 clubs of awesome with amazing people.
Sobering yet very true perspective!

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

You could take everything out of that sentence but the "amazing people" part and it would still be a great day. The entire #zoocrew is first in fun every time.

But this is the freaking granddaddy so you guys get to have your cake and eat it too! Just have to come out strong tomorrow #teamredemption!

This is the most fun I've ever had. Bar none. I want to win as bad as anyone, I want my redemption, but when I think about it, I am winning. I'm playing 45 holes at one of the most prestigious golf courses in the country. I got 13 clubs fit to me by the same guy who fits Phil Mickelson. I am having multiple dinners with an amazing team and the freaking Zoo Crew? It doesn't get any better...

You better believe I will be grinding hard to beat Finley tomorrow, but at the end of the day I am proud of what I have done to get here, and I hope all of my teammates are too

Wow.

That course is stunning. Thank you to everyone for all the updates it was unreal to follow along!! By the end of it I was talking to my phone screen and whiping the drool off of it too. Tomorrow is gonna be just as good, hope everyone enjoys dinner and drinks!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

628c7ee37e4ee3ea9096bfe271d2a779.jpg
5e96041dfba2e2a881a75d522de207a7.jpg
ead2840fb1a08ba7e40df8733bc10659.jpg
931b54b49781b25f0200a2ddbb586e6f.jpg

I just want to thank everyone for all of the great coverage today. All of the updates, pictures and videos are truly amazing.

The #ZooCrew is playing some amazing golf and #TeamRedemption are playing there hearts out and will bring it tomorrow. Enjoy your night, get some rest and get ready for an amazing day of golf tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To say that this event is an absolute blast is selling it short, the Members of The Hideaway are beyond awesome, Wood the Pga Pro is a badass and can golf his ball quite well btw, and the ZooCrew is better than you can imagine. They are such genuine people who get to work amongst their passion everyday and it shows. It is beyond cool, not just the folks playing golf but everyone over there at Callaway! Nate and Steve were all over the course today with huge smiles checking out the competition, it was awesome. Nate is who put me on the VLine, so thank you again it was definitely the right choice!

Hold your head high fellas. You played great and there is a new day tomorrow. Go after it.

Loved catching up on today's action. Pics of The Hideaway are just as beautiful as always. #TeamRedemption keep digging. Tomorrow is a new day, with more fun to be had and points to be won.

Pre match photo with the Mike & Mike show. Intense back and forth alt shot match!
d9f0d8c899a8a13e481a7361e5981745.jpg

Finally able to post, had 0 signal all day thanks to Sprint, and felt so isolated. I actually had to talk to my partners, and it was horrible. :alien: What a day. Mixed emotions honestly, and I'll get into it later a little, but the clubs, the courses, and the people are something truly special.

Our member, Brian, was amazing as a person and a golfer.

Our caddie, Tim, worked his butt off for us today and was a ton of fun to be around.

The zoo crewers, Yo AJ and Hey Pete in the morning and Stripe show and Ethan in the afternoon were a ton of fun.

My partners Colin and James were so great to ride around with, and James' attitude was what I needed in the final match, his outlook is right on.

These courses... No words, and the pictures truly didn't do them justice. Also, I'm a comfort station fan; twix ice cream bars FTW!

Tomorrow is another day in heaven, and I don't want it to be over.

Just got caught up again and just so much to take in from this side of the fence, great updates and great people on both Teams. I want to meet the Zoo Crew someday, it is nice to know who is behind the sticks I play and that they are just great regular people in a real cool job.

Have today's Hideaway members been part of the previous years' events? I would guess that they think the event is pretty cool too if they're willing to spend a day with us playing in fivesomes.

Thank you for all do the updates today guys and gals! Was awesome to flow along. Now keep up the momentum into tomorrow!

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Have today's Hideaway members been part of the previous years' events? I would guess that they think the event is pretty cool too if they're willing to spend a day with us playing in fivesomes.

Yes they have it is a rule at the Hideaway, and these guys love it as much as we do.

I've been trying to follow along at work and the constant updates are great. That course looks insane.

Yes they have it is a rule at the Hideaway, and these guys love it as much as we do.

I just remember Al, that cat in the visor who can freakin play, Matty Wood... And then I blank out. I know the other couple members are awesome too but I'm blanking on them right now.

Back