The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

I've followed live update thread all three years and it gets better with every post! I'm definitely looking to punch my ticket next year with an autobid! (If there are any that is)

Agreed buddy. It's amazing to watch every year. Makes you want in even more.

I just read up on all of today's events, some great play and fight shown out there. You all did one heck of a job keeping the forum up to date, the pictures are crazy. I know y'all had a blast today enjoy tonight's activities and the golf tomorrow.

I want in next year without a doubt!

The hideaway members are amazing! All of them. Period enough said. Doesn't get any better. I wonder what happens at the Christmas parties though???

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the updates today. It has been awesome following a long. Looked like some great golf was being played out there. Got some ground to make up, but it can be done. enjoy tonight all and give em hell tomorrow!!!

I SOOO want in this next year. Such an amazing event.

What a great day. But I'm sure it'll be an even better night

I will say it again...Its the Grandaddy of em all.
And next year THIS COULD BE YOU!

So dreaming that I can and fingers crossed every time there is a contest to get in

Fingers and toes crossed! This event is truly amazing!

The hideaway members are amazing! All of them. Period enough said. Doesn't get any better. I wonder what happens at the Christmas parties though???

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
6318548309c2943be0b2544467e310d0.jpg

Deans chin looks kinda down.

7d1d1a543870d0935b67fe1d6cac7027.jpg

Or sideways.

Yes please!!! Why wouldn't you want the opportunity to play at golf heaven with the greatest people in the world and greatest golf company. I am really hoping I can get in this event next year. What a great follow this has been and would love to experience this with the other members of THP!!!

Leading by example

672b22fc9c62e60e235a4a99132c8f05.jpg

Wow...what can you say about the fantastic coverage on a fantastic course filled with fantastic people swinging fantastic equipment ?

I really want to thank all of you at #TheGrandaddy (yes including the ZooCrew) for taking us along on this incredible event.

TR is down, but not out. Just like Rocky, we need to stay in there and keep throwing punches.

This thread just makes me smile. Golf nirvana.

I don't remember the WITB from the previous years, but they are great.

Thanks for all of the updates today. You all killed it.

I hope I hope that next year it is me I truly do. Until then it has been great following along. TR good playing today and kick but tomorrow.

Amazing job guys. You make us all want it even more when it comes back in 2016.

I know it's been said a lot but it needs to be said again. THANK YOU to everyone involved in this. You guys and gals are absolutely killing the coverage for us forum members. There's nothing you can do to make the coverage better. I know it's hard to try and play good golf and still keep the forum updated and I just wanted to say thank you again. Nothing sort of amazing!!

You would be great here, seriously.

I'll ***** out my pig if it gets me a spot.

Seriously. Harry give me a call I might be willing to trade a mini pig for a shot at being in the mother effin Grandaddy.

Awesome coverage by all the entire day. Felt just like being there in person!

Back