FT-M3 440 for Rogue SZ 9*

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
I have an M3 440 9* head that I'd like to trade for a Rogue SZ head. My M3 440 is brand new with a caveat. Right after I got done taking pics of it, I dropped the darn thing putting a couple scratches in the crown. I would never sell or pass off a damaged club, but seriously a little touch up on it and it'll be golden. Here it is after the drop and the scratches so you can evaluate. Feel free to PM for other pics, aside from the scratches it is in perfect shape. I can provide other pictures and pictures from 5 minutes prior to my fumble if you'd like.

Again this is a brand new M3 440 9*. I'd never sell it in this shape without disclosing but it just needs a slight touch up after my fumble. I want to get a Rogue SZ. I'll set a reasonable price for it of 249.00 if you want to go that route. That's inclusive of shipping CONUS. I can put a shaft in it in S or X-flex if you want. Price with shaft is 299.00.

My main goal is to trade it for a gently used Rogue SZ. I can even touch it up if you'd like, I just want to be honest and open about what happened to it so I'm picturing it as is.

Again, if you want any other views proving the condition please just ask. I haven't even moved the back weights from standard.

OG-if you're reading this, my local sale fell through. Sigh.

Awesome seller. Nate is good people. GLWS

Sent from HTX

Thanks for the recommend! You just like me for the low bullets.... :)

If a mod sees this can you please change the title to "FS/FT M3 440". I think I was a little too specific. Thanks much!

Back