The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, are you that doosh on your phone using tapatalk?

Apparently, I am.

No need to resort to name calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I'm not going to call out anyone's grammar. My main argument is that the dude broke the yardage record but still didn't win. The only way I see how that happens is that he didn't get the media coverage that bama got.

Apparently, I am.

No need to resort to name calling.

I will forever refer to you as doosh (sic) on the phone.

Haha I'm not going to call out anyone's grammar. My main argument is that the dude broke the yardage record but still didn't win. The only way I see how that happens is that he didn't get the media coverage that bama got.

Henry broke records of his own I believe.

It seems like there have been a few years recently where someone won it because no one else stood up. I'm glad this wasn't that year.

Fournette was the Hesiman darling. Then LSU and Bama played. Henry dazzled while Fournette fizzled. The media took notice. And then Henry finished what he started and broke a few records himself, one set by a man by the name of Herschel Walker.

Lol at boykin getting a vote

Lol at boykin getting a vote

I just want to know why Jeremy Johnson and Cardale didn't get votes. I read Preseason that it would certainly come down to those two.

I just want to know why Jeremy Johnson and Cardale didn't get votes. I read Preseason that it would certainly come down to those two.

That's what I was thinking, too.

move on to what? again, are we not to talk about college football on the college football thread?
He's saying to stop the name calling and petulant behavior. You can discuss something without that.

he didn't quote any of that, did he.

No. It wasn't quoted. It was apparent what was being mentioned.

Senseless arguing is pointless. I will never be right. You will never be wrong. Time to move along.

he didn't quote any of that, did he.

Didn't think I needed to. Already quoted you prior to that. Now either carry on the conversation on the Heisman in a proper manner or move on.

you guys are awesome

certain posters get preferential treatment. that's awesome.

I'm pretty sure most of us are being reasonable. However, some choose to want to keep arguing/ranting etc.

Not trying to be a "doosh", but trying to get past the arguing and let it go.

Sorry if I would have known this is what it would turn into I never would have started the discussion. We can all move on and talk about how Colorado state us to play a bowl that's not on tv against a conference opponent hahaha

Sorry if I would have known this is what it would turn into I never would have started the discussion. We can all move on and talk about how Colorado state us to play a bowl that's not on tv against a conference opponent hahaha

You did nothing wrong dude. You started a conversation and someone else took it out of control.

No way dude. Nothing to apologize about.

Nothing you did dude, we had a good discussion I thought.

And yes the bowls are out of control.

edit: also, your grammar is horrible.

temporary_zpsdfzc8g9a.jpg

Hahaha leave it to two AU fans to give me a chuckle this morning. Sometimes catching up on a thread is boring, and sometimes it's pure gold.

Thanks Wake and TTdoosheagle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back